somthing up with the test?

Dilatedpeoples28

when i go to test the page loads with this

Notice: Undefined index: s in /home/testmyn/public_html/main.php on line 5

Notice: Undefined index: x in /home/testmyn/public_html/main.php on line 11

Notice: Undefined index: top in /home/testmyn/public_html/main.php on line 15

Notice: Undefined index: ta in /home/testmyn/public_html/main.php on line 16

Notice: Undefined index: out_size in /home/testmyn/public_html/main.php on line 19

Notice: Undefined index: out_src in /home/testmyn/public_html/main.php on line 23

Notice: Undefined index: nobar in /home/testmyn/public_html/main.php on line 25

Notice: Undefined index: q in /home/testmyn/public_html/main.php on line 52

Notice: Undefined index: comp_id in /home/testmyn/public_html/main.php on line 83

Notice: Undefined index: ip in /home/testmyn/public_html/main.php on line 93

Notice: Undefined variable: tt_2 in /home/testmyn/public_html/main.php on line 277

Notice: Undefined index: tt in /home/testmyn/public_html/main.php on line 308

Notice: Undefined variable: tt_d in /home/testmyn/public_html/main.php on line 315

Notice: Undefined variable: tt_u in /home/testmyn/public_html/main.php on line 316

wiht everything else below it but it wont show my final results. I clreaded my cache like 5 times and still same thing.

Network feud leads to Net blackout

http://news.zdnet.com/2100-1009_22-5889592.html

Two major Internet backbone companies are feuding, potentially cutting off significant swaths of the Internet for some of each other's customers.

Level 3 contends that its arrangement with Cogent is no longer financially viable, since it is larger than the other company. It has asked Cogent to seek other arrangements, possibly including paying for the traffic exchange, a Level 3 representative said.

On Wednesday, October 5 2005 Level 3 Communications, one of the major Internet backbone providers, decided to cut their peering (sending network traffic to another network) with Cogent, another major provider.

What does this mean? Users on a Level 3 network will not be able to connect to a user on a Cogent network. It has been estimated that somewhere around 10% of Internet users will experience a problem connecting to another user or service. Unfortunately, many of your ISPs offer service provided by the Level 3 network (Roadrunner and Time Warner are a couple of the big ones)

Level 3 Communications has restored the peering connections to the Cogent network. Some users may still experience slower than usual connections while the network connections are reestablished.

More information is available here:http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/9614960/

ROM-DOS, His problem doesn't have to do with the network fued. Otherwise he would either ba able to access the site completely or not at all. It looks like a server side problem.

I agree ~ it is server side, but if the test servers or his ISP server are connected through Congent ~ then that might be a reason (maybe) for some problems right now, for some.  I just know alot of on-line gaming sites have been having this problem, lately, also. 

when i go to test the page loads with this

Notice: Undefined index: s in /home/testmyn/public_html/main.php on line 5

Notice: Undefined index: x in /home/testmyn/public_html/main.php on line 11

Notice: Undefined index: top in /home/testmyn/public_html/main.php on line 15

Notice: Undefined index: ta in /home/testmyn/public_html/main.php on line 16

Notice: Undefined index: out_size in /home/testmyn/public_html/main.php on line 19

Notice: Undefined index: out_src in /home/testmyn/public_html/main.php on line 23

Notice: Undefined index: nobar in /home/testmyn/public_html/main.php on line 25

Notice: Undefined index: q in /home/testmyn/public_html/main.php on line 52

Notice: Undefined index: comp_id in /home/testmyn/public_html/main.php on line 83

Notice: Undefined index: ip in /home/testmyn/public_html/main.php on line 93

Notice: Undefined variable: tt_2 in /home/testmyn/public_html/main.php on line 277

Notice: Undefined index: tt in /home/testmyn/public_html/main.php on line 308

Notice: Undefined variable: tt_d in /home/testmyn/public_html/main.php on line 315

Notice: Undefined variable: tt_u in /home/testmyn/public_html/main.php on line 316

wiht everything else below it but it wont show my final results. I clreaded my cache like 5 times and still same thing.

Please make sure you are testing from http://www.testmy.net/d_load.php (the link on the front page and top nav bar)  -- there are a few affiliate links out there that may be bad that may aprear like this :)