I wasn't kidding.....

Guest PeePs

:shock: Wow...I had a lot more spyware than that the first time I ever cleaned my comp, but yeah that is pretty bad if that's how much you get regularly. About 2 years ago though, before my comp had a firewall, it slowed down SOOO MUCH it wasn't even funny. When I found out why however, I was surprised my computer was even still running.

After the spyware scanners were run, an antivirus scan, and everything else cleared, the end product was this: 4221 pieces of spyware and 7 viruses.

Since I was introduced to adaware though, I haven't had any problems like that since. :D

Damnnnn you guys must have had some weak sauce spyware. My friend at like 350 and his computer basically couldn't even run..... It took about 30 minutes to get to adaware's site to download it. Then it took like an hour to install, and FOREVER to scan lol. Something was eating his computer like the cookie monster eats cookies! Each page had an average of like 20 advertisements lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He is terrible with computers so that's why it ever even got that bad.....

lol 1 time this guy tried sending my network a virus, and an obvious one at that claiming it was a network esploit patch from my network. lmao... but IM the network manager, and im pretty sure i didnt send Myself

a virus attached email. So i traced the email back to its sender server ( the address listed wasnt the right one.) and sent him an amil back saying " hey thanks for the patch!! works great! ill attach my results below" in an .JPG file embeded with a ftp download of the blaster worm , lol.( commonly done in videos) After that i never got any more email's from him but i suppose he did open the picture because the next day my computer was running abit....slowly,.... and when i scanned with norton antivirus i had a virus that multiplied a little over 4000 times :oops:

Get on your knees, scumbag!

PYLE gets down on his knees.

HARTMAN

Now choke yourself!

PYLE places his hands around his throat as if to choke himself.

HARTMAN

Goddamn it, with my hand, numbnuts!!

PYLE reaches for HARTMAN's hand. HARTMAN jerks

it away.

HARTMAN

Don't pull my fucking hand over there! I said

choke yourself! Now lean forward and choke

yourself!

PYLE leans forward so that his neck rests in

HARTMAN's open hand.

HARTMAN chokes PYLE.

PYLE gags and starts to turn red in the face.

HARTMAN

Are you through grinning?

PYLE

(barely able to speak)

Sir, yes, sir!

HARTMAN

Bullshit! I can't hear you!

PYLE

(gasping)

Sir, yes, sir!

HARTMAN

Bullshit! I still can't hear you! Sound offlike

you got a pair!

PYLE

(gagging)

Sir, yes, sir!

HARTMAN

That's enough! Get on your feet!

HARTMAN releases PYLE's throat. PYLE gets to his feet,

breathing heavily.

HARTMAN

Private Pyle, you had best square your ass

away and start shitting me Tiffany cuff links

... or I will definitely fuck you up!

spyware doesn't load itself on, you let it on...so choke yourself. :lol::lol::lol:

I look at my fair share. Getting married was the worst thing I could do for my sex life.

anyhow, the difference is that when the ActiveX popup that says "Do you wish to download and install XXX Triple Anal Action Viewer Codec? " I always say "NO".

I still get the occasional spyware...mainly because my wife says "YES" to the activeX popups she gets. LMFAO!

btw...interesting how the D.I. gets the recruits to hurt themselves. He leaned over and choked himself on the D.I.'s hand...the D.I. didn't reach out and choke him. That's how it works. Just like now they can't insult you directly. They can't say "Are you retarded boy?" or "You're a retard boy".

instead, they say "You're ABOUT retarded." so by making you less than retarded...not quite impaired but almost..they get away with using verbal abuse...which is against the rules.

I do think they should reinstitute the beatings. The beatings make for harder Marines.

looks like I had a few too

After spyware removed

:::.. Download Stats ..:::

Connection is:: 5390 Kbps about 5.4 Mbps (tested with 2992 KB)

Download Speed is:: 658 KB/s

Tested From:: http://www.testmy.net/

Bottom Line:: 96 times faster than 56K you can download 1MB in 1.56 second(s)

Validation Link:: https://testmy.net/cgi-bin/get.cgi?Test_ID=JTG8K5GL4

:::.. Upload Stats ..:::

Connection is: 710 Kbps about 0.7 Mbps (tested with 2992 KB)

Upload Speed is: 87 KB/s

Tested From:: http://www.testmy.net/

Bottom Line: 13 times faster than 56K you can upload 1MB in 11.77 second(s)

Validation Link :: https://testmy.net/cgi-bin/get.cgi?Test_ID=PF6HFO86W

I think I may have mentioned this before....

I'm going to attach a HOSTS file that has a BUNCH OF SHIT in it directed to 127.0.0.1, it will kill an assload of advertisements and BREAK alot of spy/adware if you ever get it on your computer by accident.

All you have to do is download this file and either replace your current c:windowssystem32driversetchosts with this file, or if you think I'm a l337 h4x0r---take a look at the file, copy the contents and paste into your hosts file.

If you guys keep adding to this-post back and we'll make the list even more complete.