DONT GET SPEAKEASY THEY SUCK

Blunted

i try to but this guy comes in here first and 1st words are blunted your a moron.  i'm done mods delete this thread please.

Well no. The easiest way to deal with flamebait is to click "report to moderator", and let the mods deal with it. By responding back you're only going to make it worse, plus your demands to ban him and delete this thread are just wrong, I hope you realise that.

hey guess what they are blocking all my pings and trace routes too probably to save bandwidth cause its overused. also my pathping seems messed up too cause it didn't go anywhere

Microsoft Windows XP [Version 5.1.2600]

© Copyright 1985-2001 Microsoft Corp.

C:Documents and SettingsEebobb>pathping testmy.net

Tracing route to testmy.net [67.18.179.85]

over a maximum of 30 hops:

ok lets end it  :)

but my fee to disconnect is that price and that picture was from when they oversubscribed there bonded t1 lines and really killed my line for a month and didnt get anything for it.  also like i said this line is over $100 a month for 768/6000 and not a $40 cable isp i want my speeds i pay for even its only 80% its better than what they were doing.

It wasnt from bonded t1's.  They hadnt sold but a few during that period.  It was from idiots that had 100's of bit torrents running and maxed their connection 24 hours straight.  It was bit torrent and edonkey that killed the NY and LA area.  few of the people also that hosted radio shows or large video streams ate the bandwith up.  The term unlimited bandwith isnt all that accurate as those users got told to slow it down or get disconnected and charged disconnection fee (if still within the first year)

Most of those people came to us after being booted from many other ISP's.

• 3 weeks later...

:haha:

Blunted : I am slowing your ass down? There is no doubt I am on the same Co-Location as you. So me and you both must be lagging the other users out. Oh well. I pay I use.

Oh - So I bought this connection for 150$ a month and I can't use the MAX bandwidth? Oh well - guess I will shut off my video, webhosting, and bit-torrent ( that is currently has 5,200 open connections ). Yea sure - give me a break ..

Brought to you by a friend @ www.vyrax.com

Peace - SirHOAXaLOT!

:twisted:

yes its his

yours or vyraxes or is that a multiple name?

boasting about running p2p on a large scale and then giving out info that can be traced. btw, charles bronson as admin contact is against the rules if that name is as fake as it sounds, i haven't checked the address given yet. but i'm sure speakeasy would be interested in someone running stuff like that on their net. they might not care much about the copyright part, but shutting down a connection that is causing a lot of traffic with a valid excuse...

yours or vyraxes or is that a multiple name?

boasting about running p2p on a large scale and then giving out info that can be traced. btw, charles bronson as admin contact is against the rules if that name is as fake as it sounds, i haven't checked the address given yet. but i'm sure speakeasy would be interested in someone running stuff like that on their net. they might not care much about the copyright part, but shutting down a connection that is causing a lot of traffic with a valid excuse...

it is vyrax's site and i have the name as a gamertag for xbox live.  he lives 2 blocks away from me

i would expect the isp to frown upon the use of even legal p2p software, since the traffic of illegal stuff generated /by/ the p2p software is traffic that they need to pay for/traffic on their net they have to deal with. if they can use the argument that running the p2p software is against the rules because most of the stuff on p2p /is/ illegal to lower the load on their net i am sure they would do so happily.

even my business line i pay 280 a month for has to be legal but thats with all isp's isnt it :D  other than that its better than cable cause you can kill it all year long and not get capped or slower speeds from sharing it like cable but it cost more and if you can pay it why not.  :evil6:

i just want as much speed as i can get no matter how fast it is i want more :haha: :haha: