Direcway tells me my system is fine????

Guest AwFuL

What to do?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. What to do?

• Ick
    • Terrible

welcome, awful  :hello: ...boy that IS awful...

fist of all...sign up as a member so all your tests are saved for you and you can have a comparison to show dway...

when is your 30 days up?...

if you do decide to cancel...do it in writing (in an email other than your dway email) as well as verbally (then you have a record of the date), then send yourself an email with the name of the person you spoke to and a confirmation number (again you have a record)...sorry...i'm a very cautious person...k nuff of that... :P

last of all...i don't have dway...but i've heard the horror stories...

but there are plenty of dway users in here that will be jumpin on this to help u...

but before anything...DO...sign up as a forum member...there is no charge...and many benefits...and after your connection is fixed you can go in and change your display name... :D ...anyway...

...hope u enjoy your stay at testmy.net and tell all your friends...

oh and BTW:  if you do switch to dialup...we also have a dialup section to the forum to help make you go faster/smoother with dial up too

• 3 weeks later...

rofl

thats a joke. if it was me id cancel and ask for  FULL REFUND NO CONTRACT BS

if they said no id say KISS MY ***, 'hi speed' is usually guaranteed to be atleast 64K

sorry man, but satellite for some people is just a joke, I went through the same ****, I couldnt get more than 70k / 9K/sec even though everything was OK. im on dial up now, true hispeed would be best but im pulling like 50k and ive left it on 3 days straight before without getting disconnected(big 1.5Gb download hehe)

AwFuL was a guest and hasn't been back...i think they were just spouting to get it off their chest...and didn't really want help...or maybe they did...and just hadn't registered yet...but maybe they'll be back and see all these posts with help for them...or maybe they already did now...good job guys :D

• 3 weeks later...

fist of all...sign up as a member so all your tests are saved for you and you can have a comparison to show dway...

DirecWay won't care what you get here or at dslreports.  They ONLY use data from their own download test site.  The only people who have cared about this site are the engineers I've talked to, support doesn't care and they are told not to.

I personally think that perhaps this person was doing something else at the same time or they don't have something right - perhaps it was raining.

or... they were being FAP'd!

• 1 month later...