Ad-Aware Problem

Guest Pacers Fan

Guest Pacers Fan

The last few times I've run Ad-Aware, it freezes on CLSID/{00022613-0000-C000-000000000046}, file number 26,725. Unlike the Spybot error, this does not go away after 5-10 minutes. I cannot continue the scan, but can minus or move the Ad-Aware screen.

Also, I've been having problems with clicking on things. It happens in AIM, all my browsers, and anything computer-related. About 40% of the time I click on something, nothing happens. I have to double or triple-click most of the time, and if that doens't work, I have to press my right mouse button extra hard. I cleaned out my mouse and that appeared to help. 5 minutes later, the problem came back.

Guest Pacers Fan

I would guess it is something from the mouse since when u cleaned it, the problem went away for a while.. If it was spyware or software related, then it would not have been better for those 5 mins.. Did you try using a different mouse and see what happens?

I do not have an alternate mouse, nor can I afford to buy one.

Guest Pacers Fan

un-install it then look in programs and if its still there after un-install then erase it and install + update it again and it should work.

Guest Pacers Fan

since you are using ME, i guess there is no system restore function..

It has System Restore, but it wasn't turned on automatically, so I don't have any restore points.