Just upgraded, but download didn't :(

Gregorama

Well, I just upgraded from 3000/256 to 4000/512, and the download hasen't increased one bit! My upload soared, getting speeds of 500-700K, but my download is the same as it was before I upgraded. I even set my TCP value for my new connection, which is 128480. Please help.

You know I also put in 128480 in mine for my package and it didn't work for me until I put in 100740 and now I'm getting good download speeds. :) You might try that as well. Couldn't hurt, and if it doesn't you can always change it back. Hope this helps.. BTW: We have the same package so it might help ya.. Take Care!

I have my tcp recieve window set at default' date=' and I'm downloading around 435 KB/sec now. I guess the server did have to update. I'll try those settings you suggested. Thanks.[/quote']

Thoes are very nice dl speeds, im on the 3 mb package myself, and my download is around 426 so im close ^__^