hummingbird

resopalrabotnick

it's them dam,ned space aliens i tell ya.

and like i always say, this is a free beta i guess, or maybe it's actually paid for, in any case, the credits on the site for it look pretty open source like (yes, i checked, no developer with the initials gb was listed). you always pay for free stuff in the end.

yeah. it's all your fault!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

that might explain it. the !!'s were like 3 lines full but w/o linefeed in the message window. i guess ie just snips at the b order while ff tries to display them, apparently the forum doesn't try to reformat to multiple lines which is strange in itself since it did so n the message window.

that might explain it. the !!'s were like 3 lines full but w/o linefeed in the message window. i guess ie just snips at the b order while ff tries to display them, apparently the forum doesn't try to reformat to multiple lines which is strange in itself since it did so n the message window.

more info than i needed...need to know basis will be fine, thx :haha: ...jk ...

i've been asking this same very important question ever since i noticed it in the photo thread...it's of grave importance that this problem gets resolved ASAP...i don't think i can take much more...cuz i luv hummingbirds but not humming birds :D ...

but...floating boat would be 2 words i believe...huh?

floatinGBoat vs. floating boat was to see if there is some insidious syntax check to the effect.

did u really mean to say insidious...cuz i don't think there is anything with this (auto correction) that will hurt anything...maybe u meant to say intrinsic or inherent...huh? :P...jk ...i think it's merely an error in the smf coding...let's see...

ajreiureafsagbajalreuriewgbajreurioehfes...

yep

inherent auto correct feature gone wild :D