Copy Of XP

demon2

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Performance of this copy is it working great or have problems

sounds to me like he /is/ running a stolen xp, and he wants to know how to be able to update it without having to pay for it.

and if you tell someone how to operate a firearm, you don't expect him to go out and use the knowledge. if in a certain case you do, you make yourself responsible for what happens. and i fully expect demon2 to use all the info given to him to commit a crime.

A bootable copy will work, you’ll have to do some research to update it at times, but you should be ok. Of course, this is for educational purposes only and I do not endorse illegal stuff.

if sugarcoating it helps you to turn a blind eye, good for you.

I can answer this post easily and it should leave it closed to debate. I have been using a "free" version of win xp pro forever now. I have the copy I paid for but this copy has alot of junk ripped out and A TON of awesome mods. It boots in about 8 seconds and is fully functional. Theres the answer to the question. It will auto update as well. :) I downloaded it from the internet and burned it to DVD. It is bootable.

First, a reason why you would want to know how to make a bootable Windows XP CD is to customize the install process. You can take your original copy of Windows XP and slipstream (integrate) SP1 or SP2 into the installing process.

RESO, once more, if you do not like the content of this thread then please do not read it