Anyone else experiencing problems?

ROM-DOS

I've been having the hardest time getting 'here' over the last hour!

Guests & Members Online

Warning: mysql_query(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL-Link resource in /home/testmyn/public_html/forum/Sources/Subs.php on line 313

Warning: mysql_query(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL-Link resource in /home/testmyn/public_html/forum/Sources/Subs.php on line 313

Warning: mysql_fetch_assoc(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/testmyn/public_html/forum/SSI.php on line 822

Warning: mysql_free_result(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/testmyn/public_html/forum/SSI.php on line 855

0 , 0

Recent Discussion- showing last 30 topics

Warning: mysql_fetch_assoc(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/testmyn/public_html/forum/SSI.php on line 344

Warning: mysql_free_result(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/testmyn/public_html/forum/SSI.php on line 374

. . .then I got stuck in 'personal messages' and when I tryed to click on 'forums' I got this;

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: ob_googlebot_getagent() in /home/testmyn/public_html/forum/Sources/BoardIndex.php on line 300

. . .anyone else experiencing this?

Ohh, man o' man! . . .after I posted this ~ I went to this page;

Database Error

Please try again. If you come back to this error screen, report the error to an administrator.

so, I don't know if I'll ever 'really' see you guys again. I'm lost in 'dungeons' of testmy.net?

the only way I can get back here is to go to 'home' ~ and click on this 'new' topic and . . .Aghhh!

Upgrading the forum...

Don't worry, we will be back shortly with an updated forum. It will only be a minute ;).

"what ~ me worry?" 

I was upgrading the forum base... it's all good now :)

CA3LE ~ you need to warn us. I almost had a total breakdown ~ I thought I screwed up all my settings(again).  . . .poor Cholla ~ I must of messaged him a million times when I was struck there ~ lol

I was upgrading the forum base... it's all good now :)

Are you sure? CA3LE ~ I got a template error after last post.

O-Tay ~ everything seems to be back to 'normal'

(except 'Chat' room is gone(thank God, I mean CA3LE). . .poor 'Frank'  :tard:, delegated to the dungeons of testmy.net(and that's not a nice place to be stuck, I know ~ lol)