best torrent site?

fattymcbluff

Alright, as far as Im concerned this thread is ok as long as we are not talking about trading anything illegal. Lets keep this thread clean, were all using torrent for NON copyrighted material. If this turns into a illegal thread it will be locked so be careful.

i don't think this site is the place for this. not the promotion of theft and not the promotion of illicit drug use.

The mods and CA3LE have talked about this before (the sig issue) and CA3LE's view on this is that this is not a kid's site or a family site. He has stated that as long as something does not offend a large amount of users its ok. So I dont view his sig as a problem. CA3LE has even said nudity is not instant delete so from what I understand as long as its not hardcore or explicit violence or hate speech its ok.

omg,how lame,i wasn't even trying to promote drug use to anyone or little children...this goes to show you how uptight people really are and how misinformed the world really is.But if it makes you feel better,i'll change my sig.

Thanks for the advice zavitz87.....im thinkin of changing my sig,I already have an idea.....I was gonna change it to "Milk Is Good"...but,i think "You're An Idiot" sounds better...what do you think?

omg,how lame,i wasn't even trying to promote drug use to anyone or little children...this goes to show you how uptight people really are and how misinformed the world really is.But if it makes you feel better,i'll change my sig.

Thanks for the advice zavitz87.....im thinkin of changing my sig,I already have an idea.....I was gonna change it to "Milk Is Good"...but,i think "You're An Idiot" sounds better...what do you think?

Dont start a flame post it will not be tolerated. Nobody told you to change it as a matter of fact I posted earlier in this thread that your sig was fine. Unless CA3LE the owner says diffrent use what you want. It would be nice if you could change it to sig size. :)

Sorry Shug...didn't know that I did, shoot me a pm and tell me what I said in my post, I can't remember.  Thanks!

PM sent, no worries man. :)

No flame post here shug,im jus messin......... ;)

http://www.torrentreactor.net/

Alright man :) just be cool your sig is ok untill CA3LE says its not. If you want to keep it just try to resize it its a lil tall.LOL Im talking about the pot one not the current one.:)