What about exe.?

bigw

Is there any way i can figure out what an exe. does that is in my start menue with out shuting it down?? Are their any list of these any where? Is it possible that I am parriniod about whats running on my machine? ( somthing is eating up my memory, and i always check for spyware) :whaa:

open your case. locate your ram sticks. there should be a purple winged alligator with yellowish tufts of fur sitting near it. carefully remove it by coaxing it into a plastic bag baited with an usb flash memory stick. then hold onto the stick through the bag and dump it into the running garbage disposal in your kitchen sink. nevermind the screeching. that should solve your memory problem. unless you have a nest, in which case you should call orkin.

open your case. locate your ram sticks. there should be a purple winged alligator with yellowish tufts of fur sitting near it. carefully remove it by coaxing it into a plastic bag baited with an usb flash memory stick. then hold onto the stick through the bag and dump it into the running garbage disposal in your kitchen sink. nevermind the screeching. that should solve your memory problem. unless you have a nest, in which case you should call orkin.

:haha: :haha: :haha::shock:

When I have this problem I get out my Presto Hotdogger & cook them up.  :haha: 

lol . . . you guys are mean!(what if he doesn't have a usb flash memory stick?)

just right click it >  click Properties > click Find Target and investigate and/or remove/delete.

. . .of course, if that doesn't help, try resopalrabotnick's and cholla's suggesti()ns.

happy hunting!