More In Depth PC Specs

Gregorama

Untill you know anyones background or life story, i wouldnt pass judgement on how someone should act at any age, thats just shows your sheer ignorance. Stop trying to look cool online , like anyone gives a flying fuck what you or anyone else here has to say .

" Whos irresponsibility was that? Mr. Ticket Master.."

Who died and made you old man of testmy.net? get over it.

" I've been there done that.. I was once 17.. 7 years ago.."

Would you like a fucking cookie? mabey a gold trimmed cake?

He was stating a very true fact, the less your age, the more you pay for inurence. And it isnt getting any better, infact its gotten much worse since you were 17 Mr " 24" .( having speeding & wreckless driving tickets dont help either )

But seriously, go somewhere else with your bulshit, no use sitting here quoting everyone like the wise ole' lamer man.

Hey in the first place all I did is say "celeron's blow ass"

not my fault you bought a piece of shit processor.. It's not my fault

you "can't afford a new computer.. It's not my fault You have HIGH Insurance. And Besides the only judgement I passed, wasnt even on you..

It was on your lame ass processor.. So lets get your facts straight next time. Besides your the teenager trying to be a tough ass.. Give me my cake

with Platinum trimming and i'll be happy.. Have a nice day.. :D

O something I forgot to add is.. I use to have a celeron so I know first hand, that the processor blows.

Antec Fulltower (cant remember the name) 400W PSU

Soltek SL-75DRV-2 KT-266A 4x AGP

AMD XP 1700+

Geforce FX 5900 Ultra 256 MB

Hercules Fortissimo III 7.1

Realtek 8169 10/100/1000 Mbps NIC

80 Gig (8MB) WD 7200 rpm

40 Gig (4 MB) SG 7200 rpm

512 MB DDR 266 MHz (some crappy brand)

19" Samsung SyncMaster 957p

Intellimouse Explorer 3.0

Win XP Pro

Yea i need a upgrade :wink:

VanBuren :)

Hey in the first place all I did is say "celeron's blow ass"

not my fault you bought a piece of shit processor.. It's not my fault

you "can't afford a new computer.. It's not my fault You have HIGH Insurance. And Besides the only judgement I passed, wasnt even on you..

It was on your lame ass processor.. So lets get your facts straight next time. Besides your the teenager trying to be a tough ass.. Give me my cake

with Platinum trimming and i'll be happy.. Have a nice day.. :D

O something I forgot to add is.. I use to have a celeron so I know first hand, that the processor blows.

blah blah wtf ever. Ill put a pretty picture of a celeron on it just for you. Choke on it .