New Computer - Thoughts?

SMUJeremyZ28

I am building a computer and wanted you guys to tell me what you think. Everything is still up in the air except the case, which I already have. The video card will be the last thing I buy.  The overclocking will all be done on air cooling, and I don't plan to go water anytime soon.  I will run it basically stock for awhile and then turn it up a bit, but not too much.

Case - ASPIRE X-Navigator ATXA8NW-SS/500 Silver Computer Case With Side Panel Window

Motherboard - ASUS A8N-SLI Premium ATX AMD Motherboard - The Asus board is for small to decent overclocks with good stability and the DFI board is for extreme tweaker and overclockers.  I wanted something more stable and with less headaches.

Processor - AMD Athlon 64 3500+ 1GHz FSB Socket 939 Processor (Venice) - Seems to be at a good price point for me, and I can overclock to 3800+, etc. speeds. 

Memory - OCZ EL Platinum Revision 2 1GB (2 x 512MB) 184-Pin DDR SDRAM Dual Channel Kit System Memory - I am going to stick with the 1GB for now and not get another 1GB until I feel I really need it.

Video Card - eVGA Geforce 7800GT 256-P2-N515-AX Desktop PC - Overclocked to GTX speeds.

Harddrive - 1x Western Digital Raptor 74GB 3.5" Serial ATA150 Hard Drive - I will use my current 120GB WD for storage.