PSP $189?? Final Fantasy 7???

Shug7272

**chants 'PSP! PSP! PSP!'**

HELL YEA, Final Fantasy 7... and Dynasty War. I am getting the DS to on launch I believe, Mario Cart DS looks too good to pass up and Mario looks good to. I hope it keeps third party support. I am going to spend a BUTT LOAD in the next few months, 2 PSP, 2 DS..... the wifes gotta have one to. :D:D

:lol::lol::lol: Ok, whatever, so where are these "literally DOZENS of release dates for the PS3 that Sony has set." I have a hard time believing someone as "Informed" as yourself can get so many facts wrong.Such as the PSP being a "take it with you playstation" and "many people in early 2003 thinking you could use the original Playstation games with it, there was NEVER a report to such, prove it if you can but I doubt it. BTW these "smaller disks" are called UMD discs. I didnt mean that Sony cares nothing of MS, but they are not making their decisions BASED on MS. OF COURSE they care, MS is Sonys biggest competition, but they are not watching MS and making their plans accordingly. MS has in MANY interviews stated that they want to beat Sony to the market with the next gen, and Nintendo has said that they intend to release at the same time period of Sonys PS3. Sony has NEVER said ANYTHING about releasing according to either of the two so you must be mixed up. If I am wrong prove it and throw up a link. But hey, you did provide me with a good laugh. If you worked in the "game industry" :wink::lol: you must have made enemies early and been fed ALOT of bad info. Thanks for the smiles I needed it, and dont get so worked up, this is only a message board. Arguing on the internet is like arguing with a Mentaly Handicapped person, even if you win, you lose. :haha::haha::lol:

PS as far as the "consumer benefiting greatly from the competition" that is ALWAYS the case, a monopoly is never good in my opinion. But if you ask a communist they would probably disagree. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

As far as "anyone close to the subject knowing what you are saying is ture." What have you said that is true, I have found very little. Even your post in regards to Sony watching MS you made it out as if Sony was waiting for MS to do something so they could make their next move and "cut off MS run for the gold" :lol::lol: What run? they are selling at about the same rate as gamecube and both are being outsold by Sony.

You are taking this too personally, you act as if I hurt your feelings and you said "Go ahead and call me more names and make more inaccurate analysis" LMFAO, I CALLED YOU YOUNG AND THAT IS IT. Geeez, touchy.

Last I checked it was you that was taking things too seriously. I made a post and you bombarded it. Follow your own advice.

And as far as links go, like I said, the internet is not where a business goes to get facts. Contacts and carefull analysis are utilized instead of gaming websites.

Whether you agree with me or not really doesn't matter, it's your opinion and your welcome to it, but taking it into an argument is pretty sad. Just accept the fact that, based on my sources, my facts refute yours.

We'll see who's right in the end.

*waits for next flame* :roll:

The next FLAME, do you know what a flame is? Guess not. :wink:

" I made a post and you bombarded it." :lol: I made this thread. All I did was answer your reply.

"And as far as links go, like I said, the internet is not where a business goes to get facts. Contacts and carefull analysis are utilized instead of gaming websites" Your very right, but can you provide ANY proof for ANYTHING you said? I mean if we need no proof I can say "Yea Sonys releasing the next PS3 with MS so they can beat Nintendo and its relleased next Thursday, It will only have M rated games and sell for 49.95." :lol:

"As I said, PS3 is still basically a concept. They've set literally dozens of release dates for it but none have happpened. It's just Sony's little marketing way of keeping attention on them." Where did you get this jewel of info? Insider Information?? :lol::lol:

"It's essentially a take-it-with-you Playstation. Difference being it takes smaller discs so, unlike many thought in early '03, you can't use older games with it, you have to buy them again in the new format." Where did this come from, WHO thought you could use older games with it? Is this Insider info as well? And the people who thought this based it on what again?

"Keep an eye on MS and what they do with XBox. That's PS2's only rival and Sony won't let MS one-up em'." What about Ninendo? MS is barely outselling Nintendo, and Nintendo has been around longer than both combined.As a matter of fact I believe Nintendo outperformed MS seriously in December of 03.

"MS has been working on the XB2 since the first hit shelves. They want to make a serious run at console gaming and XBox has risen in power dramatically over the last two years." MS started at zero with its console launch as has not even overtaken Nintendo, much less Sony they have barely sold 10mil units. Sony overtook the powerhouse Nintendo in its FIRST CONSOLE LIFECYCLE. Your bad at this.

"Again, Sony will hold out on PS3 and try to head off MS's run for the gold when they go to release XB2. It'll be interesting to say the least and consumers should benefit greatly from it." Once again MS has said puplicly MANY times they wish to release before PS3 to gain market share. This would say to me that Sony is setting the pace and MS is trying to one up them. If Sony was waiting for MS to make their move, how would MS try to beat Sony to the market.... Is that possible without time travel? :lol:

"I'm 25 and have worked in the game industry for 3 years." What exactly is it you do here... Peter<--- Bad Office Space impersonation.. Seriously what do you do Im curious.

"Whether you agree with me or not really doesn't matter, it's your opinion and your welcome to it, but taking it into an argument is pretty sad. Just accept the fact that, based on my sources, my facts refute yours." I believe it is customary to CITE your SOURCES otherwise there IS NO SOURCE. And what are your facts again I forgot, I havent heard any... just hearsay. :lol::lol::lol:

I love you.... :D

http://money.cnn.com/2004/01/28/commentary/game_over/column_gaming/?cnn=yes

You know what I love about this link? First off it is on CNN money website which is hardly a "video game website" secondly in the first paragraph IN BOLD, it speaks of MS setting its self to be a follower behind Sony and how MS watches Sony to copy their next move. The next thing I love is how it speaks of (about three quarters the way down the page) it talks about Nintendo beating both MS and Sony in holiday 03, kinda blowing away your whole "MS is Sonys only competition" argument.

http://www.gamesindustry.biz/content_page.php?section_name=dev&aid=3771

What I like about this link is that it is not only GameIndustry website but it also has quotes from verifiable interviews with Ken Kutaragi and I doubt you know better sources than that. It not only speaks of a 2006 release, with no firm date... although you said they have released MANY and not met them... :roll: KIDS :lol: He also states they plan on having a playable PS3 at E3 2005... your an insider so you know when E3 is right... not much time for Sony to take PS3 from CONCEPT :lol: to playable. It also talks of begining PRODUCTION of PS3 by end of 2005... Pretty good for a console that is a "CONCEPT" :lol::lol::lol::lol:

It also talks of MS trying to BEAT PS3 to the market so they can have an advantage. Now if you are going to argue with the HEAD of SONY.... well what can i say ..... KIDS... :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Im done with this discussion.... talking with kids is like talking to a w

all.... :wink: Nice try though.

If anyone pays you to analyze the market, send them my way... I think Im doing a little better and I could use the money.. :lol: Poor Poor kid.

http://home.btconnect.com/hgi/ps3/spm041.jpg You know what i like about this link. It is an official image from Sony showing its Dev. Kits going out officially late 2004 early 2005, thats IMPRESSIVE.... they have DEV. kits for a console that is a CONCEPT? :lol::roll::roll:

I don't think any of you know what you're talking about. Santa Clause (the best source in existence) told me that the Xbox and PS2 are making a baby. It'll be named PlayBox. If you refute this' date=' coal is comming your way. :twisted:[/quote']

:haha::haha::haha::haha: Santa Clause... thats what Im talking about. :lol::lol: