Who uses/has used Avant? I didn't give Opera a fair shot, went right back to FF.

ratchet

I use Avant on my C:Drive and Maxthon on my E:Drive. Both have all the features I like.

Avant's neat 'cause you can browse with very little interface and it's the fastest browser in the whole known universe.  Maxthon's great with it's 30 some fast choices for search capabilities and has every other add-on imaginable.

I use Avant on my C:Drive and Maxthon on my E:Drive. Both have all the features I like.

Avant's neat 'cause you can browse with very little interface and it's the fastest browser in the whole known universe.  Maxthon's great with it's 30 some fast choices for search capabilities and has every other add-on imaginable.

The fastest browser on earth is right here

http://kmeleon.sourceforge.net/

I think Maxthon is just like a plug in or add - on features to IE (internet explorer) even firefox is in the patch target, sometimes im convinced that we will never have a respectable browser, i have 7 in my quick launch bar, not adding any more, more likely to delete a couple.

I'm just waiting for the Google Browser and OS(imagine the power of an on-line OS and a 100,000 Google Servers and all that memory at your finger tips, connected on a 100Mbps fiber optic system gateway) ~ just to blow microsoft and all the others out of the water!! ~ lol ~ I think it's coming.