T-Mobile sucks.

xs1

T-Mobile service  in the tampa bay -> brandon / valrico area seems to be down. Funny part is, i spent 1hr 30min on the phone with tech support, missed lunch with my fiance, and wasted the very little gas in my car driving to t-mobile to find out they "werent aware of the massive outage , but will be working on it " asap" . "

Im sorry but this really bug me. How can you have 3 cities , stretching over 50-90 miles of signal outage and NOT know about it?

I have to pick my fiance up from work @ 5:45pm tonight, and be in work myself @ 6:00pm. so instead of seeing her for an hour and going out to lunch after not seeing her all day, and not being able to see her all night, i had to be on the phone with t-mobile informing them of their own problem.

Whats this world comming to..  :angry2:

thats odd.....my friend who had t mobile is not having a problem at all

And i am in the Tampa Bay area

I posted this shortly after i made the report. They had it fixed by about 5:00 pm . The point that the service was out ( iv talked to 6 people now who's service was also out, mabey you got lucky) wasnt the thing that made me mad.. Its that i wastd the only time i had all day with my fiance sitting on the phone with t-mobile. ( on phone for almost 2 hours)

When they have outages, they need to be aware of them without their customers telling them...

• 1 year later...

I only paid half my bill during this december(present shopping was green consuming!) now a week later my account has been cancelled,and I have a "spending limit" balance which is no where near it should be!  Plus in my area Cingular is better,I dared to be different,now I'm paying for it! Tmobile bites the big one! It only exists to serve people like Paris Hilton,buyer beware!

I only paid half my bill during this december(present shopping was green consuming!) now a week later my account has been cancelled,and I have a "spending limit" balance which is no where near it should be!  Plus in my area Cingular is better,I dared to be different,now I'm paying for it! Tmobile bites the big one! It only exists to serve people like Paris Hilton,buyer beware!

welcome to the forum. Tmobile sucks over by me, keeps droping calls for people lately.

Not a fan of cellphones, I'm a fan of them to call for help but not everyday useage.

My sister is on her 4th Verizon Phone and it looks like it's going the same way the 3rd one did with the screen acting up.

I have just a tracephone for emergencies, i've had to use it once or twice to call my folks up when i was in a store trying to rember what they wanted.