Really REALLY need ANYONES advice!

Dommy

well cry me a river. like i care if the users of some third party cobbled together by a bunch of people that microsoft didn't want working for them so they decided they were so cool and would write their own stuff and give it away for free browser can't see it right. it's not like windows doesn't come with a perfectly fine and free browser right out of the box.

:evil6:

:twisted:

i'm sure u didn't mean it the way it sounded...done :D

edit: correction

well cry me a river. like i care if the users of some third party cobbled together by a bunch of people that microsoft didn't want working for them so they decided they were so cool and would write their own stuff and give it away for free browser can't see it right. it's not like windows doesn't come with a perfectly fine and free browser right out of the box.

:evil6: :evil6: :evil6: :evil6: :evil6: :evil6: :evil6: :evil6:

:twisted:

Dude that's just wrong, internet explorer has many errors. It has many black holes in it and Microsoft won't evolve it as they think it is pointless. Firefox is evolved and it has near no black holes, I use IE as firefox isn't my cup of tea even though I admit it's better.