This one is for you vanburen....

xs1

Vanburen, remember in another thread you were saying that if you have alot of downloads your ping to your ISP goes up, then i did all thoes tests and it didnt and we couldnt figure out why?...

well heres another one for you lol.....

- My upload is a constant 42 kb/s

When i take the Download test, here at testmy.net my speeds range from 3.0 mb/s to about 3.3 mb/s without any uploads. But i rarely get 3.3 mb/s on large files, and usualy my results on the speed tests are pretty widely spread..

Now heres the odd part.

today, i have an upload going at 24 kb/s , which is half of my upload avaliability. I decided to take the speed test just for fun to see it say " ha, your connection sucks" with the upload , of course. And .....somehow my speeds are better WITH the upload........

What the fuck kind of backwards connection do i have here?? :lol:

Your connection is: 3288 Kbps (about 3.3 Mbps)

You downloaded at: 401 KB/s

Your TRuSPEED

Vanburen, remember in another thread you were saying that if you have alot of downloads your ping to your ISP goes up, then i did all thoes tests and it didnt and we couldnt figure out why?...

well heres another one for you lol.....

- My upload is a constant 42 kb/s

When i take the Download test, here at testmy.net my speeds range from 3.0 mb/s to about 3.3 mb/s without any uploads. But i rarely get 3.3 mb/s on large files, and usualy my results on the speed tests are pretty widely spread..

Now heres the odd part.

today, i have an upload going at 24 kb/s , which is half of my upload avaliability. I decided to take the speed test just for fun to see it say " ha, your connection sucks" with the upload , of course. And .....somehow my speeds are better WITH the upload........

What the fuck kind of backwards connection do i have here?? :lol:

Your connection is: 3288 Kbps (about 3.3 Mbps)

You downloaded at: 401 KB/s

Your TRuSPEED