how to insert pictures and tags?

ODBXXX

Here are the basics on doing a screen shot .

1. Bring up the window you want a screen shot of( In this case Cablenut  manual tweak screen)

2. press the Print Screen/Sys Rq. key if this is not exactly the key on your keyboard it should be simular.

3.Select paint ( Should be here StartProgramsAccessoriesPaint)

4.Once the Paint window is up L.click in the white window screen,Go to the edit drop down & select paste.

This should have the screen shot in the paint window.

5.In the file drop down select save as ; in the save as window select save inMY Pictures

Save as type:  .jpg or .jpeg is what I use if your OS only has .bmp as a choice then save as .bmp

With a .bmp you will have to convert it to .jpg to post it.Hopefully your OS will not need to do this.

Mine does I have a freeware program called Ifranveiw that I use.

6. Then when you post just select Additional Options & Browse to the screen shot in My Pictures & click it.

it should show in the Browse window .(just the text about the screen shot) then when you save the post it

will have the screen shot in it.

On the tags they have to be put into code somewhere like photobucket.

Any photo you have in My Pictures can be posted from Additional Options  as long as it is one of the file types listed. On an avatar there are size limitations But as long as the picture you are using can be sized to 100x100 I think you can use it for your avatar