NetZero free internet...

wingzero2309

So yesterday i stayed up till 4:00 b/c i had online hw for calculus and RR decided to go down at around 12ish, and then when it finally did come back up, the damn online hw website gave me a 404 error...and i ended up getting 3 zeros for that assignment (it was a loong assignment :()

So I was thinking...what do you guys think of downloaidng NetZero as like an absolute backup connection?

yea but i doubt it is free forever. after a while they will charge you.

no they wount they never ask for a credit card. durring the past hurricane i used netzero and juno's free internet to get on line.

wingzero2309 netzero is a great choice they only thing is it has a small ad at the top, thats why its free, but there is no spyware or adware with it. it never interfers with anything if you set your browser to never dial a connection, or it will want to dial everytime you open ie or firefox. but other then that its great, you shoud look into juno as well, its another great free ISP you get the same 10hrs a month, and you can use both of them for 10hrs each.