Halo 2...IT SUCKS...

Shug7272

We're talking about no-cd keys' date=' thus we are talking about Halo for the PC... If it's been released, by all means, give me a link.[/quote']

lol i had it way back when... but ,meh ... comp crashed... bye bye 120 gb =(

hmmm looks like soemone in my hub has it :o

http://s1pwnsyou.camaroz.net/testmy/halo.jpg

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

It's a game, and it should be kept at that. Comparing it to Iraq is just ludacris. Should there be no punching or kicking in movies? I'm sure they do that over in Iraq too. My sympathies go out to our soldiers, but if you have a hard time seperating fact from fiction and keeping it that way, perhaps you shouldn't watch anymore movies or play anymore games. In fact, lock yourself in a box and swallow the key. :lol:

tell me wat is good about halo because in my personal oppinion the whole dam game is pointless and thats putting it nicely. do u think violence is a good thing like the war in iraq if so i can see how can like it if not u just dont make

:) Welcome to the forum and glad you are sharing you ideas or point of view.........To me the point of ALL games is they are pointless, and thats the idea it is a brief vacation from reality, a mental exercise so to speak....or sometimes its just plain fun!!! The only time I would see any game as being something thats is not good is if the person playing the game is not able to understand that its not real, it has no connection to reality....I think that if I started thinking about all the things in this world that are pointless ....I would go crazy, I saw a thing on T.V. where they put kids in a room without any toy guns and in no time the boys were either pointing their fingers and going bang...bang....bang.....or using some other toy as a gun......Are the old Three Stooges movies acceptable to everyone......no I have heard people say they were to violent.....but of course now I guess its pretty tame stuff...

8) Microwave

gee, how should i start, the mediocre graphics, tha lame plot, the shitty gameplay.....no, i think i'll start with the POS system that the game plays on. The X-box is useless, i'll begin with the 8 pound monstrosity of a controller, i hear if you drop it from five feet up you can break a cats back. Not to mention the shity game selection.......Now let's move on to Halo itself, or better yet, why it is inferior to other games. The best, fastest, first person shooter on a counsle is, of corse, the master of disaster, the king of sting, the duke of doom, TIMSLPITTERS, which is the origanal badass. This game is just as good as TIMESLPITTERS 2. These games are second to none, The next best game is Goldeneye, which is almost as good as UNREAL TOURNAMENT.....that's right xxxxx. Now a big date is comeing up, March 15. The day you halo xxxx take it, harcore style, the release date of TIMESPLITTERS 3. On-line play, hundreds of hours of single player action, let me repeat that , hundreds of hours of SINGLE PLAYER ACTION.....if you xxxx ever come over from the xxx ways of life, pick up a copy, so i can kick your xxx................. Credit for some of these analogies go to Maddox at The Best Page in The Universe.

I take it you don't like gay people? You could've easily made the same point without all the slurs.

Anyway, you're point came across quite well. I might have picked up TS3. However, I don't have an Xbox and don't plan on getting one in the near future. I'm pretty much going to stick to the PS2 and PC until the PS3 comes out. If the jump from 2 to 3 is going to be as much as from 1 to 2, the graphics are going to be incredible.

Just take your pill. Everything will be alright.

IHalo isn't a bad game' date=' even when the framerate dies because of the strange slowdowns in that game The story isn't as bad as you think it is... tho THE XBOX SUCKS! :lol:[/quote']

finally... someone who understands :lol: see, i like fps for pc and third person shooters and most other games for consoles. imo, the mouse is much easier to control aiming with.

The mouse is infact A LOT easier to aim with, but it just seems like Halo 2 belongs on the Xbox. There is just something about it.

POS system that the game plays on. The X-box is useless, i'll begin with the 8 pound monstrosity of a controller, i hear if you drop it from five feet up you can break a cats back

Xbox's hardware is about 5x better than the ****** stuff they put in the PS2. You can get a lot better graphics on Xbox than PS2, but ...... PC dominates consoles in every aspect of gaming! About the controllers......... if you don't remember they have the smaller ones now too so stop crying and go buy one if u hate the big ones so much! Through my experiences I think I like the Xbox controllers a lot more because they don't break every **** time you touch them. PS 2 controllers are the ********* things I've ever seen! I'll sneeze on one and it will break it. That's just my opinion. Hmmmmmm..... I need a new video card so I can get back into the PC gaming. GeForce 4 MX 64 MB shared memory just isn't cutting it for me right now :( .

PS2 controllers are actually pretty durable. I've beaten many games and have gotten pretty mad at some of them (ie, tossing it, torquing it a bit, etc.). The Xbox controllers are hard to break because of their shape. It's basically a circle. Anyway, just as long as you don't grab each side of the PS2 controller and start torquing the living bajeebus out of it or throw it up against a wall as hard as you can, it should last a pretty long time. :wink:

yeah' date=' i relized i spelled it wrong right after i hit submit, you see, i messed up my left hand lifting the other day, and it's a long story....anyway, TIMESPLITTERS and the playstation simply out class that X- Box and halo. end of story........exactly what language did i use?[/quote']

That's where the edit link is for. Snippeting out the cussing yourself was also a good idea at that time.

Why is Timesplitters good? You haven't given any facts why that is the case, only flamed us for supposedly playing the Xbox, and accused us of being gay.

PS2 controllers are actually pretty durable. I've beaten many games and have gotten pretty mad at some of them (ie, tossing it, torquing it a bit, etc.). The Xbox controllers are hard to break because of their shape. It's basically a circle. Anyway, just as long as you don't grab each side of the PS2 controller and start torquing the living bajeebus out of it or throw it up against a wall as hard as you can, it should last a pretty long time.

Maybe I just get ****** controllers........... My first one last like 2 months I think and then all of a sudden it friggin goes up when I'm not even pressing up. It's not just a little either. If I play NCAA football with it my guys will run when im not even touching the controller! POOP on my ****** PS2 controller.

alright...why TS rules.......1) fastest first person shooter on a counsle

2) even though in the first two there wasn't much to the story, it is a very, very challenging game. when it says easy it means easy, when it says hard, it means hard...like two or three tries hard.

3) excellent weapon and character selection....i think there's somewhere around 30-50 weapons and 100+ characters

4) challenge mode.... change of pace, unusal sh*t, like shooting watermelons of of monkeys heads while they run around a circus arena, or punching heads off of zombies.....18+ challenges in 1, more in 2

5) that's all for now.....xxxx

i'm on this message board at the recomendation of a friend because personally i extremely dislike the halo games but i wish to speak about something else, if u like halo why are u online listening to people give a game u like a hard time when u could be playing or discussing some of the finer points of the game to a friend who also like's it. And

those who dont like it why do u go out of ur way to speak about it when u hate something,

if i prefered something didnt exist i would try and make it exist as little as possible in my life i may be atacking u however i would love to hear any replies