Halo 2...IT SUCKS...

Shug7272

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

alright...why TS rules.......1) fastest first person shooter on a counsle

2) even though in the first two there wasn't much to the story, it is a very, very challenging game. when it says easy it means easy, when it says hard, it means hard...like two or three tries hard.

3) excellent weapon and character selection....i think there's somewhere around 30-50 weapons and 100+ characters

4) challenge mode.... change of pace, unusal sh*t, like shooting watermelons of of monkeys heads while they run around a circus arena, or punching heads off of zombies.....18+ challenges in 1, more in 2

5) that's all for now.....xxxx

I like Halo2, and it has some pretty awesome graphics online.

As far as calling people names when you don't even know them is just ridiculous. It shows just how immature you are. Even after posting the first post using all of that uncalled for language, you're still doing it. You must get a kick out of calling people F$gs .You know what they say don't you?? Since you're calling everyone that name you must be one yourself and hoping that everyone here is as well. :):) That's what KIDS do is name calling. Anybody's sexual preference doesn't even apply to a doggone game. Like I said it just shows how immature you are. :evil::twisted:

I like Halo2, and it has some pretty awesome graphics online.

As far as calling people names when you don't even know them is just ridiculous. It shows just how immature you are. Even after posting the first post using all of that uncalled for language, you're still doing it. You must get a kick out of calling people F$gs .You know what they say don't you?? Since you're calling everyone that name you must be one yourself and hoping that everyone here is as well. :):) That's what KIDS do is name calling. Anybody's sexual preference doesn't even apply to a doggone game. Like I said it just shows how immature you are. :evil::twisted:

Good post NoShow :)

FoxHound i suggest you start listen to me, i hate to file a complain to the Admin for a ban

If you keep on with this name calling bs i will

VanBuren :evil: