Wow...Abit Forums.

unstable

I just turned in my mod card over at Abit-Forums. Been a member there for 2 years or better.

The fuggin mods there are out of control. Starting shit with people and then when members call them on it, they target those members to be banned.

Then a few of the dumbass mods want to change shit with the forum for their own SECRET reasons and they don't even want to give the members a chance to put their opinions in.

I got sick of it and resigned. Over Zealous assholes who used to get their asses kicked on a daily basis in high school who are mods...whose only sense of power comes from being a mod on an internet forum. hahahaha.

Anyhow, it's nicer here in that respect--I really salute the C man for asking for user input and actually APPLYING THE IDEAS. Unlike those assholes who just want to remove features and not even explain why or give anyone a chance to put a word in.

{rant=off}

absolute power corrupts absolutely.

At least on my way out I did my best to let the members know that most of the mods are not working in their favor. It's nigh impossible to be the only person who sees through all of the bullshit and be taken seriously at the same time.

It didn't take long for those assholes to spin doctor the entire situation and act like I was out of control...they went back and deleted the threads that showed perfectly well and clear what they were trying to do...

It pisses me off more than I'd like to admit, but what can you do? Grin and bear it I guess. I'm pretty confident Testmy won't end up like that place...but the conversation needs to pick up a little here.

resigned... or banned? 8)

Luckily the mods don't have the power to ban other mods, only the Admin has that mojo...otherwise I'm sure those rat bastards would have been done with me several days ago...

So it was a definite resignation...I'm just waiting for Abit Marketing to make my dream a reality. He may not flip the switch...and hope I cool off...

absolute power corrupts absolutely.

At least on my way out I did my best to let the members know that most of the mods are not working in their favor. It's nigh impossible to be the only person who sees through all of the bullshit and be taken seriously at the same time.

It didn't take long for those assholes to spin doctor the entire situation and act like I was out of control...they went back and deleted the threads that showed perfectly well and clear what they were trying to do...

It pisses me off more than I'd like to admit, but what can you do? Grin and bear it I guess. I'm pretty confident Testmy won't end up like that place...but the conversation needs to pick up a little here.

I try to pick up the conversation alot, but cant get any of the other rat bastards here to join in.... YOU ALL SUCK ALL OF YOU... I HATE YOU... IM NEVER COMMING BACK.