Think about it, Internet is all about luck and where you live.

TraNsEdgE 01

All these Fios users abd people with 15/2 and with high upload, although all people don't have those kind of speeds , the only reason you have them is because you got LUCKY in the place you live. Seriously , like the guy who has 20/20 , you never will be able to utilize all that speed to one person, because not many people even have over 6 mbp. Also, The people who have Cox and RR , you are still sharing your connection with 100's of others and there is still a Bandwidth usage each month, opposed to the people with lower speeds who don't have a limit.

So the question is would you rather have 15 mbps down with 40 mbps limit usage oin bandwidth or 8 mbps with no limit on bandwidth usage ?

All these Fios users abd people with 15/2 and with high upload, although all people don't have those kind of speeds , the only reason you have them is because you got LUCKY in the place you live. Seriously , like the guy who has 20/20 , you never will be able to utilize all that speed to one person, because not many people even have over 6 mbp. Also, The people who have Cox and RR , you are still sharing your connection with 100's of others and there is still a Bandwidth usage each month, opposed to the people with lower speeds who don't have a limit.

So the question is would you rather have 15 Mbps down with 40 Mbps limit usage oin bandwidth or 8 Mbps with no limit on bandwidth usage ?

in short, you're saying: '<whiny voice> i know your connection owns mine but i am gonna bend over backwards to find something wrong with it, and to make me feel better i'm gonna ask other people to tell me there is something wrong with it.'

:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

okay can the three of you  (one is in another thread...but u know who u are)...knock it off...ur squabbling like children...so go do something else for a bit...come back and get along...stop all this fluffin and struttin and posturing...be nice :)...i've seen a bit of name calling and i'd sure like to see that be the end of it...okay who's an adult here raise ur hand...

okay now sit down and act like it...:D ...before this escalates outta control...k??

Also, The people who have Cox and RR , you are still sharing your connection with 100's of others and there is still a Bandwidth usage each month, opposed to the people with lower speeds who don't have a limit.

sorry but ur wrong for cox also...there is no bandwidth usage limit there either...i just double checked with a tech at cox...and he confirmed that there is no bandwidth monitoring done at cox...so what r u saying with this topic??...are u saying that u r sad that others r able to have isp's because of where they live, that u aren't able to have because of where u live???...i'm sorry about that... but u don't have to dog the connections of others just cuz ur unhappy with urs...i don't have premium service...i just have basic and i'm happy with what i have...maybe there r other isp's available in ur area that r faster than what u have...have u shopped around???