Im confused, need a lil help here... thanks ;)

myhomie

Can some one explain to me whats the difference of programs such as Alcohol 120%/Daemon tools and Nero? or are they just the same?

Coz my hard disk is running out of space, coz of all my media sitting on the hard disk, wasting precious memory space. :(  And im planning to burn them all in a disk, should i use a cd or a dvd? im really new to this as i dont know which of the above program to use and what disk to use. ???

And the files that i will be burning in my cd, are they only playable via PC? coz i want also to play them in a cd or dvd player.

will i do a different format for the PC and for the cd/dvd player?

i really have no clue.  :?: pls help. Thanks in advance guys. i rely on your expertise to help me out with my dilemma. Godbless.

depends on which type of files your burning

if your burning songs you can have up to 80 minutes of songs that are playable via cd player or dvd player... if your just burning files id burn them to dvds because dvds can hold a lot more media also if your just burning files they'd only be playable by a pc