Finally getting FIOS!

Verizon User

I actually live in an oval-shaped court, and our side of the court was left out for some reason when they layed out the wires about 1/2 year ago. And now they are actually digging up my lawn up right now. I'm gettin my in-home installltion on Mon. They sent me a package saying they will offer Verizon FIOS 5/2 package for $29.95 per month, what I'm currently paying for DSL.  :D

AND they are offering a $50 rebate w/ free installation. I've decided to use the money to get the Linksys wireless router they offer for $64.95, and pay the rest myself. So only $14.95 out of my pocket for this boost in my speed.  :evil6:

They've really been stalking me they call everyday eventhough I already agreed to the installation.

Congrats Verizon User. You should be very happy.  :D

Bullsh*it...the 5/2 plan is $34.95 - $39.95

The 5/2 package price is whatever Verizon agrees to charge the particular user that they're trying to sign up.

Being that he has dsl service with another provider, Verizon seems to be willing to match whatever he's paying now just to get him aboard.