Nintendo DS... WTF?

Shug7272

So I go early to pick one up thinking it is selling out and I go to 3 stores, only best buy has sold ANY DS and they have sold 4. WTF. So the reason I go to 3 stores is Circuit City has only Mario to buy for DS, I got to Toys R Us and they only have spider man and some racing game, same at Best Buy. I said Fudge it and left, Nintendo better get it together, launching with 2 games is BS. I hope other cities fared better as far as games go.

Big N screwed up once again. Bankrupcy is the next step.

I hope not, although I wish they would just go Software only. I play my PS2 the most due mainly to the best games IMO and the controller. So the Nintendo games on PS2 would be awesome, or PS3 whatever.

Twelve games actually launched with the DS. The stores either didn't order them all to see how well it would sell, or there's a late shipment.

-Asphalt Urban GT

-Feel the Magic XY/XX

-Madden NFL 2005

-Mr. Driller: Drill Spirits

-Ping Pals

-Rayman DS

-Ridge Racer DS

-Spider-Man 2

-Super Mario 64 DS

-Tiger Woods PGA Tour 2005

-The Urbz: Sims in the City

Yes, I know what was suppost to have been released, but a total of 3 diffrent games is all that is available in Midessa area. Its sad. I just called EB Games and they said that they have 5 games, so that means only one store out of 7 in town have more than 2 of the launch games and they only have 5. All stores I called an hour ago said they had tons of DS left over. I dunno whats going on but it dont look peachy.

Twelve games actually launched with the DS. The stores either didn't order them all to see how well it would sell, or there's a late shipment.

-Asphalt Urban GT

-Feel the Magic XY/XX

-Madden NFL 2005

-Mr. Driller: Drill Spirits

-Ping Pals

-Rayman DS

-Ridge Racer DS

-Spider-Man 2

-Super Mario 64 DS

-Tiger Woods PGA Tour 2005

-The Urbz: Sims in the City

:) Yeah that is correct except nobody I know could find more than a couple of games at the place where they bought it.....

8) Microwave