Alrighty then! Here we go, I get into a conversation with Aggr3, and he STUNS me

water

So, since some people don't choose a gender, post which gender you are here!  

64 members have voted

1. 1. So, since some people don't choose a gender, post which gender you are here!

• Male, boy, Viking Warrior, dude
    • Female, chick, Princess Bride, girly

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 10 months later...

So we are presently at 7:1. Not bad considering.

And it appreared after reading it that the ratio was par. But the girls were not really holding their own too well.  :D

Better luck this time gals. I believe it will turn out about the same.

Well shoot, I must be a fella with the still attached extra brain.  :haha: :haha:

Sucka's.

In case you're having gender issues, Boys have a penis, girls have a vagina, and no, "Potato" isn't a choice in this one....

Water,  why no poll options for bisexual  :shock:,

You can put me to the test anyday  :shock::lol:............ ;)

oh damm,  guess you know I voted male , the one with the big thingy ,(Oh lol I wish ) hey guys remember , use it or loose it  :lol:

Water,  why no poll options for bisexual  :shock:,

You can put me to the test anyday  :shock::lol:............ ;)

oh damm,  guess you know I voted male , the one with the big thingy ,(Oh lol I wish ) hey guys remember , use it or loose it  :lol:

Gee thanks for those words of wisdom Roco....in my case .....i guess the future ain't lookin to bright... :(

Gee thanks for those words of wisdom Roco....in my case .....i guess the future ain't lookin to bright... :(

Hi Bro , why the sad face, yeah, life gets like that at times ,I didn't get to use it in earnest for 5 years ;):, but it is like riding a bike. you never forget , :lol: and extra pleasant when you remember how , and double that if you love the gal , Imho ,

regards Roco  UK

P.M. ? yeah I have been through the mill !

I hear ya Roco.....and remember .....ashes to ashes.....dust to dust....if it weren't for women..your peckers would rust :haha: :haha:

Anyone wanna buy some scrap iron....lol  :evil6:

:lol::haha::lol: ........................Know that feeling  well ,

my G/F's pet name is curerust, P.S . I have been told It pays to advertise , not sure if  it works on Testmy.net though,  :lol:

:lol::haha::lol: ........................Know that feeling  well ,

my G/F's pet name is curerust, P.S . I have been told It pays to advertise , not sure if  it works on testmy.net though,  :lol:

yeah well ....I'm not selling an off shore racer.....and it still takes a long time to get to england in a row boat....so I'm not sure I have the marketing stratagy that's needed....lol

yeah well ....I'm not selling an off shore racer.....and it still takes a long time to get to england in a row boat....so I'm not sure I have the marketing stratagy that's needed....lol

Have faith Bro, and all will be reveled ( chapter 9 million  ) , with any luck  ;)

P.S stay where you are , or we will meet Mid-Atlantic, It would be easier just to swap ID,'s   :lol:,

36 to 6 ??

Just about like I figured  :lol: And now it is 51:6 in who's favor water  :?:

Guess some folks never give up. That is what we like about our "Testy" girls.  :3some:

Just have faith fella's.  You fella's are putting the cloud over being single. Kick it a little. Send the kids to water's for the weekend and get out the WD40.  ;)

wow alot of males compared to females on this forum.

I wonder why , :lol:;) Just my thoughts on this sad fact  :cry:,

Joining a forum, is a bit daunting , a whole lot of new people to meet online , maybe you wont fit in , maybe you will make a embarrassing mistake, even worse you may get flamed ( never seen that on Testmy.net  :thumbsup)

that was my feelings last Feb. when I signed up , yeah and I am a male, and not the shy son of a vicar  :roll::lol:

maybe we should have a Womans only Forum section , so they can talk about Knitting patterns and sewing, without us guys being all macho, ;):haha: I think  we should appreciate and respect our female members more than we do,IMHO, ;)

well if this post doesn't get me a date I will  , OOOPs  DUH ! :lol:

* must get back behind the bush >Hey,  move over Tommie give me some room *

regards Roco  UK

I have absolutely zero interest in girly things, thank you very much.

:angry5:

:whaa: I love girly things, *settle  down at the back guys* ,

and I like giving my old sewing machine a spin from time to time,

I don't like washing and ironing , food shopping, cooking, house work in general, but then I am single so I have to get on with it , unlike you married guys , who can put their  feet up with a Beer and watch TV :evil3: