Alrighty then! Here we go, I get into a conversation with Aggr3, and he STUNS me

water

So, since some people don't choose a gender, post which gender you are here!  

64 members have voted

1. 1. So, since some people don't choose a gender, post which gender you are here!

• Male, boy, Viking Warrior, dude
    • Female, chick, Princess Bride, girly

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In case you're having gender issues, Boys have a penis, girls have a vagina, and no, "Potato" isn't a choice in this one....

If this is from Kindergarden Cop let me interject.. "IT IS NOT A TUMOR"

Ok I feel better, now Water correct me if Im wrong but are you someones mother on here? If so who?

That is human testosterone you love to smell, isn't it???

Sorry, you left yourself wide open for that.

:haha: hmmmm...lemme see what other species are surfin through this site...wow if ya look at all the names...there r all kinds of animals in here...check it out...u guys all love to be animals :) ...glad u pointed that out paladin...i never would have noticed otherwise

:haha: hmmmm...lemme see what other species are surfin through this site...wow if ya look at all the names...there r all kinds of animals in here...check it out...u guys all love to be animals :) ...glad u pointed that out paladin...i never would have noticed otherwise

You are welcome Maam.  Pervs look for stuff like that.

That is not a confession either.

If this is from Kindergarden Cop let me interject.. "IT IS NOT A TUMOR"

Ok I feel better, now Water correct me if Im wrong but are you someones mother on here? If so who?

I am, but can we please not go there? It isn't fair to embarrass him. :)

Not everyone is proud of their Mommy. :P

And not everyone wants to advertise it. :)

:D Well here I go again hope I don't step in it this time but, I was told that God pulled the penis's off all the dumb one's can I get a confirmation on that statement:) :D Fred however I was also made aware that two heads are better than one even if one is a goat's head???? :lol::idea:

:D Well here I go again hope I don't step in it this time but, I was told that God pulled the penis's off all the dumb one's can I get a confirmation on that statement:) :D Fred however I was also made aware that two heads are better than one even if one is a goat's head???? :lol::idea:

no no no fred that's backwards...here's the truth

God put penis' ON all the dumb one's so the smart one's would have something to lead them around with...and ...He made it so that doing this made the dumb one's "happy" when the smart ones did this...and seeing how "happy" it made the dumb one's, the smart one's would often "reward" the dumb one's...and the dumb one's would be so grateful for this "reward" that they would get even "happier"...and that made the smart one's "happy" as well...

okay now...is everyone happy?? :D

God put penis' ON all the dumb one's so the smart one's would have something to lead them around with...and ...He made it so that doing this made the dumb one's "happy" when the smart ones did this...and seeing how "happy" it made the dumb one's, the smart one's would often "reward" the dumb one's...and the dumb one's would be so grateful for this "reward" that they would get even "happier"...and that made the smart one's "happy" as well...

:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

I like it

Why ...that's one of the cutiest faerietales that I've ever heard.... :haha:

:) ...i thought it wuz pretty cute too...thx

;)

A friend of mine wrote this for me. I think it's good: "How Man Was Created"

On the First Day gOD created the earth and the heavens...cause he was bored being all powerfull and what not with nothing to do

On the Second Day gOD created the Darkness and he was pretty happy about that....he then created his living room and a nice comfy chair with a foot stool so he could sit back and relax and check out what he has done so far

On the Third Day gOD was roaming around his new house and smashed his big toe into his newly created coffee table...cause he forgot where he put it.....he then said "mE Damnit...mE Damnit" and then Created Light....which he immediately bitched about because it was too bright (after the case of beer he created after creating the darkness so he could sit in his garage and drink it and get a hangover)...so he then created the soft glow light bulbs which felt much better....he then created the stars and the moon....

On the Fourth Day gOD wondered what it would be like if the moon was actually a giant ball of fire.....this utterly pissed him off and he created Many Designer sun glasses which he dubbed Oakley and Ray Ban....he then decided that if he was gonna be annoyed by all this he had to have others to be annoyed as well so he created Man

On the Fith Day gOD got tired of Man lounging in his Big Comfy Chair and kicked him out and sent him to earth....he created a nice lil place for him to live...but Man was bitching that he kept getting horny but there was no way in hell he was f!@%^g the bloody bunny rabbit or the deer...he complained they were to fast and it just would be way wrong

On the Sixth Day gOD got tired of Man's bitching and moaning....so he Created this really hot chic for him to play with....this made Man very happy but acted like a bone head around the Woman...and thus gOD determined that he shall be known as a bone head...and thus the term Boner was born

:haha: