What does your username mean?

water

• 2 weeks later...

It's kind of boring, but I will post it anyway.

When I was growing up a young lad in beautiful old south cakalaki, I dreamed so much of leaving and never coming back. The hometown I am from only has one stop light, well, when it works. There is only one doctor in town, and you can carry Uncle Fred there to get his yearly flu shot, or you can also carry Betsy, your mare from the barn there. Well, not really that bad, the doctor was a veterinarian before he went to medical school though.

So I promised myself when I left home, I would never come back. I was meant for life in the big city. So I joined the Navy right after high school. Many many years of travel and seeing the world was very fun and educational to say the least. But as the years went slowly by, and age started creeping up on me, I longed for those hot summer days sitting on my parents fronch porch swing, sippin' iced tea. I found that the same place I so desperately wanted to get away from, I now wanted to get to. While stationed in Japan, I joined an online forum for harley nuts(yes I drive a harley and I am nuts, lol) and wasn't sure of a screenname, so I chose SCDREAMIN3. I was dreamin' of South Carolina. Anyway that's that.

It's kind of boring, but I will post it anyway.

When I was growing up a young lad in beautiful old south cakalaki, I dreamed so much of leaving and never coming back. The hometown I am from only has one stop light, well, when it works. There is only one doctor in town, and you can carry Uncle Fred there to get his yearly flu shot, or you can also carry Betsy, your mare from the barn there. Well, not really that bad, the doctor was a veterinarian before he went to medical school though.

So I promised myself when I left home, I would never come back. I was meant for life in the big city. So I joined the Navy right after high school. Many many years of travel and seeing the world was very fun and educational to say the least. But as the years went slowly by, and age started creeping up on me, I longed for those hot summer days sitting on my parents fronch porch swing, sippin' iced tea. I found that the same place I so desperately wanted to get away from, I now wanted to get to. While stationed in Japan, I joined an online forum for harley nuts(yes I drive a harley and I am nuts, lol) and wasn't sure of a screenname, so I chose SCDREAMIN3. I was dreamin' of South Carolina. Anyway that's that.

I know what you mean  !!!!!!

Look , we have a<a href=http://www.testmy.net/forum/index.php?topic=22874.0> hog thread</a> here that you can show us pics, discuss, and just bullshit about your hog. So get there  huh ?  :icon_thumright:

Well mine is for my aircrew position while I was in the Air Force.

EWO - stands for " Electronic Warfare Officer "  SAC B-52's 15th Air Force, 93rd Bomb Wing, 330th Bomb Squadron  1st Lt. (also rated as navigator.)

oh give me a fricken break...u guys were humbled by ewo before u knew that ...and THAT u DO know :haha: ewo's my hero :smitten: ...he makes my coffee worth having... :smitten: if he was a kitty i'd pet him...ewo i mean that...u really r the shit...fer shur

wanna come have a beer with me at the vfw post #3513 in scottsdale az

Nothing special. Just one man doing a job he was

trained to do. One of many everywhere

very special to me ewo...cuz ur our EWO...and the others with that title...yeh they get my respect too...and yeh i'd buy them a beer too...but i'd smooch u on the nose first...

my dad taught me a special kind of respect for our veterans...and it gets fostered here in my heart from people like u...those that served...laid down all they had to fight for our freedom...for the freedom and peace of the world as we know it...ur the best ewo...along with tstillery and all our tmn servicemen and women that haven't yet revealed that fact...salute...

• 4 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...