What does your username mean?

water

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

used Roco since the mid 90's ,

came as a shock to find it on Urban legend a week or so back , Has my identity been stolen ?

also the big name in Spanish urinals apparently I must be going down the pan I guess ,

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=roco

at my age I will settle for roco

Compound and shortened version "Romantic Comedy."

sort of sums up my life , lol

Guess I never added to this topic. I was trying to come up with a user name about 7.5 years ago with my 18 month old son sitting with me.

The kid kept mashing the keyboard as I was trying to type in "danno" and it eventually came out as dn0.

I just kept that username for years until I recently changed it to dann0.

Now that little punk is a 9 year know it all :haha: , but love that little smart ace to death.

CA3LE = CABLE

CA3LE6UY = CABLEGUY

I posted to this thread years ago... here's more..

First I got the nick from people on IRC because I was one of the first cable internet users... then from 2000-2005 I worked for Cox Communications ... I was a cable guy for a year then was promoted... just a coincidence that I already was being called CA3LE and CA3LE6UY.

roco

Compound and shortened version "Romantic Comedy."

sort of sums up my life , lol

love it

Guess I never added to this topic. I was trying to come up with a user name about 7.5 years ago with my 18 month old son sitting with me.

The kid kept mashing the keyboard as I was trying to type in "danno" and it eventually came out as dn0.

I just kept that username for years until I recently changed it to dann0.

Now that little punk is a 9 year know it all :haha: , but love that little smart ace to death.

omgosh so you are actually dn0...awesome...you're still here... :smiley:

CA3LE = CABLE

CA3LE6UY = CABLEGUY

I posted to this thread years ago... here's more..

First I got the nick from people on IRC because I was one of the first cable internet users... then from 2000-2005 I worked for Cox Communications ... I was a cable guy for a year then was promoted... just a coincidence that I already was being called CA3LE and CA3LE6UY.

you should have a license plate that says ca3le :razz:

tdawnaz =

t = first letter of my first name

dawn = my fave time of day (also happens to be my middle name...coincidence?? i think not)

az = the state i love and live in

• 1 month later...

Mine came from the necessity of creating a username that wasn't already in use, nor over 10 characters. (Yes, it was an AOL thing, but heck, I didn't have a computer and was using my brother's Win95 machine to discover the wonders of the internets.) My (younger) brother was a comic freak and had posters all over his room. Not being able to think of anything creative that wasn't already in use, I deferred to one of his Batman posters for inspiration.

The AOL username went the way of the dodo after I bought my own machine, but I decided to resurrect it in later years when I finally stopped lurking over at DSLReports and registered.

Mine came from the necessity of creating a username that wasn't already in use, nor over 10 characters. (Yes, it was an AOL thing, but heck, I didn't have a computer and was using my brother's Win95 machine to discover the wonders of the internets.) My (younger) brother was a comic freak and had posters all over his room. Not being able to think of anything creative that wasn't already in use, I deferred to one of his Batman posters for inspiration.

The AOL username went the way of the dodo after I bought my own machine, but I decided to resurrect it in later years when I finally stopped lurking over at DSLReports and registered.

Welcome to TMN ArkhmAsylm! I've picked passwords before from looking at things in the room that I was in. :-P

Me, because I survived a brain injury after falling off my push bike I am now slower thinking than before so my immediate family chose a nickname that seems to fit.

Captain Slow

Sorry to hear about that. Welcome to TMN by the way!

Me, because I survived a brain injury after falling off my push bike I am now slower thinking than before so my immediate family chose a nickname that seems to fit.

Captain Slow

Hell more people then will admit are slow thinking, let alone those that even know it, so you fit right in anywhere you go :)

• 3 months later...

Mine refers to my favorite cartoon show, called Code Lyoko. It's from France, of all places!

The antagonist is the character named XANA, one of those never-seen characters.

The "virus" part of my username refers to XANA's 1) ability to infect computers at an alarming rate, and 2) its AI nature of its creation.

For instance, one episode, XANA infects a miltary satalite - first using the local school's antenna, then from there it infects the TV antenna, which it then takes over the satalite armed with a deadly lazer.

All this in the span of a few minutes!

XANA, the character, has a symbol, which is my avatar.

If you're into tech and anime, you'd probably like this show too.

My user name is exactly what it says. Now guess who is still alive and has over 300,000 miles on my ride.

Thats one long ride dude ,  thats some road trip , did you raise cain on the way ,

my  ref. is 51.26 00 N   -   clue >  O.22 210  W

way higher North , it was 50 F today , ( in proper mesurement  =  10 C

user name ? I used to be a fly boy , , the boy bit is long past , my next flight might be with a set of angel wings if I get lucky ,

BTW , when are you guys going ISO metric ,  ? I am getting tired of firing up a conversion App  to convert temps & distance etc

Thats one long ride dude ,  thats some road trip , did you raise cain on the way ,

my  ref. is 51.26 00 N   -   clue >  O.22 210  W

No cain, it appears you are located somewhere between Sevenoaks and Tonbridge. 

Chestnut Walk, Sevenoaks, Kent TN15, UK

:lost: