What does your username mean?

water

mine stems from when cable internet first came out, I was one of the lucky first people to have cable internet (which was super leet back in the day, seriously not even 1/1000000 internet users had it yet [in the US anyway]) -- I wasn't even the one to come up with the name, people on IRC started calling me cable and then it evolved into CA3LE --- before that my screenname was

mine stems from when cable internet first came out, I was one of the lucky first people to have cable internet (which was super leet back in the day, seriously not even 1/1000000 internet users had it yet [in the US anyway]) -- I wasn't even the one to come up with the name, people on IRC started calling me cable and then it evolved into CA3LE --- before that my screenname was

In my younger days i dreamed of being a nascar driver. So I thought that I needed a southern nick name. Being 6'2" 300lbs I thought that BigW worked! It has stuck with me ever since. Every now and then I go on to a site and have to have it be bigwwtf the big w is the same but wtf= what the f###

Verb 1. resile - draw back from an agreement, contract, statement, etc.; "The landlord cannot resile from the lease"

bow out, chicken out, back down, back off, pull out - remove oneself from an obligation; "He bowed out when he heard how much work was involved"

2. resile - spring back; spring away from an impact; "The rubber ball bounced"; "These particles do not resile but they unite after they collide"

bounce, rebound, ricochet, take a hop, recoil, spring, bound, reverberate

kick back, recoil, kick - spring back, as from a forceful thrust; "The gun kicked back into my shoulder"

bound off, skip - bound off one point after another

carom, glance - rebound after hitting; "The car caromed off several lampposts"

bound, jump, leap, spring - move forward by leaps and bounds; "The horse bounded across the meadow"; "The child leapt across the puddle"; "Can you jump over the fence?"

3. resile - formally reject or disavow a formerly held belief, usually under pressure; "He retracted his earlier statements about his religion"; "She abjured her beliefs"

abjure, forswear, recant, retract

repudiate, renounce - cast off or disown; "She renounced her husband"; "The parents repudiated their son"

4. resile - return to the original position or state after being stretched or compressed; "The rubber tubes resile"

retrovert, revert, turn back, regress, return - go back to a previous state; "We reverted to the old rules"

Thats what r3sil3 (resile) means.......I cant be stopped, btiches. R3sil3 is the name i go by now, i created this gay JustinOHIORR name awhile back........if you cant understand that, you need to be shot.

• 3 months later...