What does your username mean?

water

Trust me, I've heard 'em all.  :haha:

Middle initial is A so that makes it even more fun to be me.  :roll:  :lol:

DUDE!

I am SO sorry.... *snickers* Tell me they just had a great sense of humor and PLANNED that!!! Please??

DUDE!

I am SO sorry.... *snickers* Tell me they just had a great sense of humor and PLANNED that!!! Please??

Why are you apologizing? It doesn't bother me anymore. If you want a good laugh, I'll PM you the way my full name appears on legal forms. You know, the last/first/middle format.  :lol:  :lol:

Why are you apologizing? It doesn't bother me anymore. If you want a good laugh, I'll PM you the way my full name appears on legal forms. You know, the last/first/middle format.  :lol:  :lol:

oh PLEASE DO!

LOL

:haha:

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I have no clue what mine means.  Whenever I play a new game, I want a new and unique name.  So, when I type one in, I press the first letter randomly and the next.  If it doesn't look good, I keep the first but tune it up until I like the name.  Made this name years ago and it stuck.  Now I use it for everything.

EWO  _ Electronic Warfare Officer ( USAF  B-52 )  Long time ago.( 60's )

DUDE! THat's so cool, I was in ECM in the Air National Guard. *high fives* I trained on your equipment in tech school!

• 3 months later...