What program is using bandwidth??

lorne

I have bandwidth monitors like bandwidth monitor pro and down upload meter. But neither shows which programs are using how much bandwidth.

Anybody know of a program which shows what is using bandwidth and how much each is using??

Cool :) Also if you use fileshare programs, a tip is to limit your uploadbandwidth to around 90% then you should get better downloadspeed aswell

This is also great if i want to play a game and dont want to close a current download, i can limit it to 3 KB/s and it has no impact on my gameplay, after game is done i change the cap again

VanBuren :)

Exactly why i wanted it. I am hosyting a game server on my comp so if i want to do the torrent thing. I can limit the uploads so the server doesn't get shorted.

Also the game i am hosting, each player only takes 1-2 KB/sec at the most to play. The other day i had 5 on and my upload was 60-70 KB/sec. So i wanted to see what was using all that upload on me :)

Those speeds are faster than i have ever had before, i think my ISP might have finally upgraded all its high speed customers to 1 mb up woot!!!