Seriously...

Gregorama

KissesOfMorphine (7:40:01 PM): do you have to buy a cd burner or can you download it? cuz i need to copy music to a cd

gr3gorama (7:40:29 PM): oh my god...

gr3gorama (7:40:36 PM): Just turn off your computer, and walk away.

What is the world coming to?

Holy shit, I'm laughin' so hard!!! :lol::lol:

Hell no that aint me!! It is one nasty fat shit though. Hey I had to crop that thing like 10 times to fit it. If you saw the whole pic you'd probably vomit!!

But I'm dyin' laughin over here at everyones reaction! Alright, I'll try and find something halfway normal.....for me. :wink:

Ok, fat people are funny to a point, but this poor kid obviously has Downs Syndrome and this is not even close to funny....not to mention he is so overwieght he will probably die before he is 30, thats something I find funny myself... :x And no one that fat is happy with their self. That is usually the reason for the weight problem. Even if it is not the reason he is not happy. This is fucked up in more way than one, I didnt expect it from people here. :(

if that dude has an actual medical problem' date=' then id take back what i said/typed.[/quote']

Exactly my point, you don't know. You shouldn't judge or mock an individual when you don't know anything about them or their situation. It's good to see you guys aren't completely remorsless though. 8)

Whos to say? I am to say. I work in the medical field, although I may act like a complete dumbass I am actually college educated and work with obese people amongst others. Some obese people may say they are happy but they are not. It is a coping mechanism. Being THAT overweight not only makes them the subject of ridicule but also SERIOUS medical problems and pain EVERYDAY of their lives (knees, ankles, etc.) Im sure someone is thinking "well if they didnt eat so much they wouldnt be fat" Very true, but still shouldnt be ridiculed ESPECIALY when it is a kid with Downs Syndrome that probably is not even allowed to choose what he eats and doesnt eat. I can laugh at fat people, hell I used to be one before I lost alot of weight, and alot of fat people are fat because they are lazy and overeat so to me if you choose to be fat and not change it than laugh at it. But once the subject is a mentally retarted boy, internet or not, that just shows me a bad person.

And this whole time I thought you were just an ass. I see your point though. I'm not going to debate his medical condition however. I'll start thinking all heavy people with large foreheads must have DS.

Most people with DS are overweight, I dont know why exactly (Im not a doctor, If I were Id have a better pc) but I do know the disease process and it is not pretty. They are generally really great people with big hearts, it does include mental retardation and this poor kid is probably just overfed by his dumbass parents. :( You can tell DS by the distinct bone structure of the face. Google DS and look at some pics youll see what I mean. Great Kids.