snow...

x_6985381

Yeah right I am in STNY and right now the gas prices for the home are going up by 55% Most people around here are going to wood stoves and pellete stoves, I heard some rumors that Corning natural gas (area I am in) would  not have enough for the winter. This is nuts, and wood right now is going for a very high price! Damn winter.

We got a dusting today, it was beautiful.

BTW, MY van is in the garage. WHY? Because I CLEANED THE GARAGE therefore - i get to USE the garage *dances*

life is good...

Alright, name the place, you bring the spoon and I'll bring the...anyways we had like 3 inches the other day; just enough to remind me that winter is coming.

:haha: Well Im in west Texas I dont think we will gat any anytime soon. :( I lived in Nome Alaska for a while, that was a beautiful place in the winter.

i work midnights. it started snowing around 3am til 5am. it was light snow, some heavy at times. wind was about 15 to 20 mph. once the sun started to come out around 5:30am. that's when i saw we got around 2-3 inches.  everthing was white grass, cars, buildings, etc.. i didnt think it was going to be like.  looks beautiful  :D 

last night was cold. temp was about 15-20 degrees and wind gust was 25-40 mph. wind chill was -3.   

tonite temp is going to be 7 degrees, wind 15 mph, wind chill somewhere in the -5 to -10.

COLD NITE. and i am going to work. getting paid time and a half for tonite and yesterday night plus holiday pay for both days :D (btw i work outside in the yard moving trailers in a freight company)