File hosting

ecliptic

Im wanting to host a 65mb RAR file, problem is, I dont know where to host this thing. Most places that offer enough space, have upload size limitations, and those that dont, offer 20mb of bandwidth (hahahaha) or you cant have media/ZIP'ed/RAR'ed files. So I turn to you all, anyone have any place that might be suitable for me? :twisted:

hm... greg i hope your ftp has quite the bandwidth.. cs video hosted @ 65 mb will eat bandwidth up quick.

I dont think bandwidth is a problem here, its hosted at a backbone, same datacenter as testmy.net

the only problem is if he got some trafficlimit....

and .s1 check these things out before you start "worry about somones bandwidth"

VanBuren :)

I wanna see your CS video!!!!! Post teh link! I'm making my own video right now too, with the footage from season12 of Cal 8) . COOL FACE

When I'm finished with mine I'll post the link in these forums so all you stellar people can watch my stellar movie. 8) COOL FACE

How many times have you said that by now? It's no longer funny.

Then close your eyes?

and .s1 check these things out before you start "worry about somones bandwidth"

dude, i could care less, trust me......noone's worrying about anything on this end so get off meh :o

dude' date=' i could care less, trust me......noone's worrying about anything on this end so get off meh :o[/quote']

What was your point then?

your attitude wont work very well here, you wont earn any respect by dissing ppl in this forum....

There is alot of asshats in other forums i hate to see one here aswell, so get a grip and try to get along with ppl.

VanBuren :)

I didn't start it. I'm hoping mods don't have ban capabilties, since it's rather pointless with a member list this small and character traits of a certain moderator here. If not, then I guess RTB will join the banned list soon.