T1 is really bad!!

CrysTal M3th 1g

Im sorry, im not trying to be mean but.. If you are stupid enough to pay 510 a month for a T1 line as a home connection.. than you do deserve that speed.

lol , you are one dum b1tch . You need to never post again cuz your a looser and why do i deserve those speeds , wtf, are you retarded?

and your talking sh1t when you wont even test ur upload speed either, you got some 256 up and think your hot shit.

lol , you are one dum b1tch . You need to never post again cuz your a looser and why do i deserve those speeds , wtf, are you retarded?

and your talking sh1t when you wont even test ur upload speed either, you got some 256 up and think your hot sh*t.

hey man calm down....

Dude... seriously you need to calm down.. You think it's cool to act tough all over the internet, I would like to meet you in person and really see how tough you are.. and for the record I didn't call you an idiot, I said it was stupid if you ordered it for personal use, which you didn't, so it didn't apply to you.

I just did a tracert and it keeps getting worse !!

Ping to first hop are at 73 ms and my pings in a game are around 800 - 999 or timeing out.

Why did i get a T1 from bellsouth is the thing that bothers me the most.

Why don't you call them up? I would be complaining to them for poor service. Especially if I was paying 510 a month.