What theme are you using on the boards?

organ_shifter

Just curious to know what forum theme you guys are using.

I'm currently using the "Classic YaBB SE Theme".

If you don't know how to get to them, simply click on "Profile" or "Your Username", click on "Look and Layout Preferences" from the left column, and the first option on the right that says "Current Theme" has a "change" link that you can click to change your theme.

hehe, "i don't care" lol

-- I care :)  -- I use the default theme myself, only about 18 people are using themes other than the default, buuuut as I look now 3 more people are using different themes than when you posted your screenshots.  So it looks like your post made a few people think about checking out the other themes ;-)

Is this testmy.net NEW theme the default or is this an error, cuz it says that the default and this theme are both used by 18861 people :D

Out of the theme selections, CA3LE made that particular one default. I think it's still listed amongst the group so we can see the actual title of it as opposed to just seeing default. :)

If you're referring to the theme titled "Sapphire" in Tippmaster's post, that would be hot. I would love a dark theme as it would be easy on the eyes (especially late at night). :D