BearShare Safe?

wyantm06

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:haha: Yea the free version installs a bit more than just bearshare itself, at least when I tried it last. Now I'm stickily limewire and bittorrent.

same here i use limewire pro and i get download speeds of over 250KB/s all the time. and bittorrent just maxes out my line. anything you can find on bearshare you can find on limewire or bt.

how is that? it took me 3 days , day and night, to download 4.2 GB of songs.  wow thats pretty damn slow.  since i can download one album from bearshare in like 10 to 15 minutes.

you got a problem there if it goes that slow, when i had my cable i could download from bt at over 800kb/s and no i can download at about 350-380kb/s on bt. Its the best way to get files.

i think that is it, i dont like to upload things so i put it to 0 slots, also it was from a good health file and it was just going slow, but all of my files are slow on bittorent.  Also i am using Bitlord, maybe that i just a bad bittorent client or something.

Never mind, my upload rate is at no limit, i didnt touch anything with Bitlord with uploading files.