Can someone make me a sig??

lorne

lol thx man saved me some work. :D u should chop a little more off the top tho to minimize extra white space.

lol, so many sig requests :lol: ill get started on it soon :D jeez my life is busy now especially with the huge tournament thats bout to start over at the gfx forum. :shock:

Also can you make me a halo 2 one' date=' Sorry for asking for so many favors :oops::oops: IF YOU CAN[/quote']

sorry it took me so long but ive been really busy lately:

blue visor:

l6hspeedyfinalsig.jpg

gold visor:

q8ospeedyfinalsig.jpg

pick whichever u like, the peeps on the gfx forum had a deadlock when voting. :lol:

Nice work though. What did you do it with?

Thxz. I used "The Logo Creator v3.6.1" to create the pic, and "Paint Shop Pro 9" for the animation.

I'm going to take it down for now though . I know most users here connect with highspeed, but I don't want to cause timely page loads for those that don't. I'm gonna try what you suggested and see if I can get it way smaller.

You could try running it faster but at the same frame rate. This would let people see the entire thing without starring at it for a while and would reduce the frames' date=' which in turn would make it smaller.[/quote']

Yes sir. I tried what you said and it worked like a charm. Good lookin' out. :D

Size: 199KB

Size on disk: 200KB