fiber to home

VanBuren

I know where to get pics of my ISP tearing up waiter pipes and sewers laying fiber haha

The price is gonna be awesome...

Up to 5 Mbps/2 Mbps - $39.95

Up to 15 Mbps/2 Mbps - $49.95

Up to 30 Mbps/5 Mbps - $199.95

If you have a qualifying Verizon phone package like Verizon Freedom (that I have) you'll get $5 off that price...

http://www22.verizon.com/FiosForHome/channels/Fios/HighSpeedInternetForHome.asp?promotion_code=&variant=

I think government has to pay a part of the fiber to homes, cos its too expensive for most ppl. Atleast in more unurban areas, in big citys the install / customer should be alot less

If our government didnt pay 50% of all installation costs im sure that i would have adsl right now, and fiber would just be installed only in the big citys.

i live in a small village 20 KM from Lule

I personally think that my 3.0 / 768 is kinda good for 29$ lol' date=' especially since AOL 56K is like 24$[/quote']

:) Absolutely you got a better deal with cable,I tell that to everyone I know with dial-up .....and the fiber is the way of the future except in the U.S. the government only controls and doesn't give money for these kinds of projects....only rarely:)

8) Microwave

I know where to get pics of my ISP tearing up waiter pipes and sewers laying fiber haha

The price is gonna be awesome...

Up to 5 Mbps/2 Mbps - $39.95

Up to 15 Mbps/2 Mbps - $49.95

Up to 30 Mbps/5 Mbps - $199.95

If you have a qualifying Verizon phone package like Verizon Freedom (that I have) you'll get $5 off that price...

http://www22.verizon.com/FiosForHome/channels/Fios/HighSpeedInternetForHome.asp?promotion_code=&variant=

I could have sworn it was 5/2, 15/5 and 30/15 before

Im going crazy