now upload 3mb vs 579kb test

Basik

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You keep saying I make all these "smartxxx" comments. In any thread I've been involved in, I've debated a point, nothing more. I would like to see you quote all these "smartxxx" comments of mine and explain exactly how they're smartxxx. If you feel you need to take the time out to flame at people, you should also feel the need to back it up. All I see is someone living up to their title in the fullest and worse way possible.

I too agree that .s1 isn't fit to be a moderator. He's too emotional and immature.

Well this whole thread has been flaming and spamming all over. I know I was a part of it, and s1, i am sorry. I shouldnt have exploded like that. I guess i got carried away. But I think this topic should be locked. If you have an issue with somebody else, go on MSN or aim or somewhere else to resolve it. I know i have done what im saying you guys shouldnt, but i regret that now. I just dont want this place to be a place of war.

I'm not flamming. I'm just looking for a little resolve behind his blatant statements.

As for the locking of this thread:

In Van's defense, your comment of "I dont see why you feel like you run this place" is a completely inappropriate way to speak to another moderator. If you feel like he moderated the forums wrongly, approach him about it. It isn't really something that needs to be seen by everyone else.

In .s1's defense, I understand that a moderator "fixing" something you have done undermines your authority. You both made bad judgement calls. That's all.

As for you not sugar-coating anything, that's fine. Noone here expects you to. However, there's a difference between not sugar-coating and just being an xxx. (I understand that's name-calling, but I can't think of a better way to say it)

As for me thinking your not moderator material, your comment of "Or mabey we should just cry and say were going to leave, huh hahn" further shows your lack of being mature and representing these forums in the right way.

this thread got so much nicer after some snipping :lol:

VanBuren :)

hey thats great.

anywho hahn, since you obviously wanted proof of my so called " blatant statements"

(btw look up blatent ) if i still have the pm ill copy it.. [1 sec ]

and i do :o

quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by Mr. Hahn

Using that analogy, it would be "Don't hate the hater, hate the raw sewage spewing from his mouth."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

quote:

To me.

quote:

Originally posted by .s1

Go Einstein.

To Marcin.

quote:

Originally posted by .s1

My bad einstein.

We need to settle this now. Who's the real Einstein?!

quote:

I'm afraid not. .s1 is the leading authority on diagnosing "Einstein." Sorry.

quote:

I'm afraid so. That seems to be something missing quite a bit these days. *cough*

ANd there you have it "smartxxx" lmao

btw from ^ right there, i wouldnt talk about maturity my friend.

Well this whole thread has been flaming and spamming all over. I know I was a part of it' date=' and s1, i am sorry. I shouldnt have exploded like that. I guess i got carried away. [/quote']

well before my comp died i was about to do the same. My apolligies to you for the previous 'flaming'. Its nothing against you at all. :wink: Hope we can let this pass.

Microwave asked what would be said in relation to your new name with that analogy. How is that being a smartxxx?

I said the belt isn't used enough these days. How is that being a smartxxx?

The only smartxxx thing I see in all of that is the Einstein comment. If that's all you have, you have yet to prove your case that I'm this huge smartxxx.

all of thoes are being smartxxx , wether you said my name in it or indirectly. All of thoes little comments are attempts to stir up crap, and you know it, You can try and front and play it off like the cool guy all you like, but have fun.. because as marcin said " this whole thread has been flaming and spamming all over" and its growing old now.

Wow.

Alright, so my response to CA3LE's belt question is trying to "stir up crap" how exactly?

Microwave asked a simple question and I answered. How is making that analogy going to "stir up crap?" If so, who with? When I said hater in that analogy, I wasn't referring to you. I was just answering his question.

And again, I admit the Einstein comment was smartxxx.

If you're reading that far into these little comments I'm making, you have some serious security issues.

Shut your asses up and fuckin' get back on track.. stop talking shit... all of you, this is NOT a bitch forum so stop crying like bitches.... this post is locked and I hope the parties involved will be more adult in future posts.

PERIOD.......

:twisted: I hate using brute force.. it takes too much time. :x

POST CLOSED, don't re-open...