Insurgents Using Chem Weapons - On Themselves?

ROM-DOS

Insurgents Using Chem Weapons - On Themselves?

This has to be the most bizarre twist in the WMD saga yet. Insurgents in Iraq could very well have chemical weapons. And they may be using them - on themselves.

The story starts over a year ago with a Marine blogger in Iraq. On June 2nd 2004 "The Green Side" - describes suicidal attacks by insurgents in Fallujah:

I wish they would just use sarin gas on themselves and get it over with- :haha:

Question ROM-DOS; Are you a Coast to Coast AM fan? (http://www.coasttocoastam.com/)

. . .of course (10+ years) . . .but I fall asleep to it ~ too often.

(actually, I think I use it to fall asleep ~ lol)

. . .of course (10+ years) . . .but I fall asleep to it ~ too often.

(actually, I think I use it to fall asleep ~ lol)

Same here; I guessed by the interesting stories you post.

I usually check the C to C site in the evening; they always have interesting articles.

I try to listen on the weekend, but can't stay up that late any more; growing old I guess (no offense :haha: - Happy B-Day again BTW)

I did figure a way to record the show off of the internet using Windows Media Encoder, but I have to remember to manually start it.

I just need to open up the wallet and subscribe to their Streamlink service, then I can just download the shows - some day I guess.

Same here; I guessed by the interesting stories you post.

I usually check the C to C site in the evening; they always have interesting articles.

I try to listen on the weekend, but can't stay up that late any more; growing old I guess (no offense :haha: - Happy B-Day again BTW)

I did figure a way to record the show off of the internet using Windows Media Encoder, but I have to remember to manually start it.

I just need to open up the wallet and subscribe to their Streamlink service, then I can just download the shows - some day I guess.

. . .I remember back in the good ol' Art Bell days when someone use to transcribe the shows,

now you have to subscribe to Streamlink ~ I wish someone would transcribe again ~ I can read faster than listening ~ lol

. . .I remember back in the good ol' Art Bell days when someone use to transcribe the shows,

now you have to subscribe to Streamlink ~ I wish someone would transcribe again ~ I can read faster than listening ~ lol

That guy was serious if he transcribed a 4 hour show.

I think I would rather listen, though.

How could someone transcribe those voices that came out of Mel's Hole in Washington state that Art used to have on allot. They were creepy.

That guy was serious if he transcribed a 4 hour show.

I think I would rather listen, though.

How could someone transcribe those voices that came out of Mel's Hole in Washington state that Art used to have on allot. They were creepy.

. . .I think your thinkin' Hell's Hole in Russia ~ that was/is scary!

Strange thing about Mel's Hole is you can't get any sat images of that area ~ they're blocked out!

. . .I think your thinkin' Hell's Hole in Russia ~ that was/is scary!

Strange thing about Mel's Hole is you can't get any sat images of that area ~ they're blocked out!

You're right, Mel's Hole is the hole that has no bottom (allegedly).

I think the last time I heard him on the show they were talking about dropping a microphone down there.

That is curious about the images being blocked out.

The title of this thread made me laugh but the meat of it wasnt as funny. Dangit, I was hopeing it was a "Hey Abdul go spray this stuff on the Americans" *Abdul runs to the americans and sprays can backwards which is carried by the wind into his face and onto other terrorists* :haha:

The title of this thread made me laugh but the meat of it wasnt as funny. Dangit, I was hopeing it was a "Hey Abdul go spray this stuff on the Americans" *Abdul runs to the americans and sprays can backwards which is carried by the wind into his face and onto other terrorists* :haha:

That sounds about right :haha: :haha: