Damn you Firefox.

badlydrawn

Hey guys I dont know if this has been posted before but my firefox is acting up.  Recently, whenever I open firefox, it opens in a window size that I dont like so I always have to resize it, and before I could just resize it, close fire fox and re open it and have it the same window size as how i left it.  now it just keeps on resetting to a particular size.  Also, when I customize my buttons by putting a NEW TAB or NEW WINDOW button up there near my reload and stop bottons, firefox does not save it there, like it used to before.  All this happened after my computer froze and I had to restart, when I did I found that firefox had deleated all my bookmarks and reset all my settings.  Can anyone please help me fix this?  Thank you.

Also, I know this is off topic but does anyone know a site where I can buy pretty cheap and decent PC2700 DDR RAM about a gig or so, cuz my other stick of 512 is bad and my computer keeps crashing because of it, and I need the ram.  Thanks guys.

Thats good that you dont have problems with firefox.  As for me, I do.  I even tried unstalling and reinstalling and it still sucks.  No matter how many times I keep putting back the NEW TAB and NEW WINDOW buttons ontop, Firefox always removes it next time i restart.  This is really glitchy and I dont know what I could do to fix this.  Can anyone help?