Extremely Happy

anox195

I am extremely happy with this awesome isp that I recently transferred to! Knology is there company name, they are a cable provider offering speeds of up to 4/384 and constantly upgrading. If anyone is within the knology provider area, I strongly recommend switching or looking into there company. I made a call to them on December 6th and 3 days later a tech. came by and installed phone + internet for free! I have never seen a more consistent internet connection, I do not have my computer connected to it yet, but the night I got it I played halo 2 for about 7 hours straight, with no lagg and nearly everygame I had a completely full bar. Also really great and stable ping times... To me I think its one of the best cable internet providers out there! Also I know I am very close or even over my upload cap, because whenever I got host I had at least 2 or 3 completely full green bars and the rest nearly full.

its awsome...i spelled it someone differently though

i took out the k in nick... check it out...btw what does resopalrabotnick mean?

http://bungie.net/Stats/PlayerStats.aspx?player=Resopalrabotnic

EDIT:

OMFG I JUST LOOKED AT MY STATS ANY MY GOD DAMN BROTHER PLAYED THIS MORNING HE KNOWS NOT TO PLAY RANKED GAMES IM GOING TO KICK HIS f***ING ASS THEN POST A PICTURE, OMFG