is some1 trying to exploit me somehow

Blunted 2

i get this sometimes now but dont know why and read some of this (http://www-128.ibm.com/developerworks/linux/library/l-sp4.html) and dont understand it all.  is this dangerous or am i good with my current setup cause my firewall keeps blocking it.  ive had 98 of them since the 24th of november and all have been blocked.

i port scanned myself from 0 to 65,500 (TOOK FOREVER) and all ports are marked closed from my firewall.

the reason i like it is cause with the firewall i can click on it and run a who is from my comp and not have to goto a site.  its way faster

but this comp is crap and nothing personal is on it or any important passwords.  this is just browsing and messing around with new software.  as far as i know its being blocked cause this firewall asks you for anything to start or modify something or connect to you. 

i also dont want anything to do anything unless i say and these pics prove it.

haha, ok, cause you should try doin a virus scan, and see what comes up. I had a crack for WinRAR 3.51, and bitdefender 9 found it on my friends pc (i gave him the crack when I gave him winrar..)

So, what I was getting to was that it depends where you got it, because it very well may be reporting bs...maybe not, but the program might have brought a virus with it if you got it the other way, lol...

tell me what happens, and if it doesn't find anything, you maybe should try bd 9 pro, it kicks ass