crips gangmember found dead.

resopalrabotnick

one of the founders of the los angeles based streetgang called the 'crips' has been found dead early this morning at san quentin state prison. he is rumored to have many enemies both inside and outside the jail. when asked for comment on the cause of death prison personnel was quoted as saying "Dude, STFU. he was on death row and due to have his ticket punched."

It took 24 ducken years for them to do this, that is the biggest fucken wast of California tax dollars, If any one here lives in California and pays taxes i just want to let your know it costd you $54,000 a year to keep that guy alive on death row, along with the other 100,000 inmates on death row in California. thats 5.4 billion dollars a year that the tax payers have to pay to keep killers, alive just in California. I say cut there fucken heads off once there convicted.

It took 24 ducken years for them to do this, that is the biggest f***en wast of California tax dollars, If any one here lives in California and pays taxes i just want to let your know it costd you $54,000 a year to keep that guy alive on death row, along with the other 100,000 inmates on death row in California. thats 5.4 billion dollars a year that the tax payers have to pay to keep killers, alive just in California. I say cut there f***en heads off once there convicted.

:evil6: Yeah Cut There f***en Head Clean Off especially His Sorry Ass  :haha: :haha: :haha:

Did he also write the the number selling children books for several years and i could be wrong but i thought he got nominated for several high end awards for his work i thought the idea of jail was to rehabilitate and maybe they could have been taken off death Row and let him finish his days educating instead of making it easy for him and ending it permen at solution to a not so permanent problem he would have died eventual be ti old age or be the sword that he created some deserve what they get others don't. HE was better off left alive he created bad if not him someone else but not everyone good make something positave and good and educate and do something very productive wast of a point if you ask me, So maybe you should Cut your F@#$*& head off ignorant close minded f@#$ you don't live in California and the state is probably thankful for that your just as bad as him for your mentality cause you breed offspring.

:evil6: Yeah Cut There f***en Head Clean Off especially His Sorry Ass  :haha: :haha: :haha:     

:whaa:  :iamwithstupid:

I disagree. Because a murderer writes children's books doesn't make he a born again saint. It doesn't right any wrongs, it doesn't give the families of the victims any sense of closure or safety.

There's corrections officers who were threatened by him time and time again. He threatened their lives and their families. I believe them 100% over a convicted murderer anyday. I do agree prison is a reform for criminals and lost souls. But there has to a limit there. Murders or extreme violence is one of them. NOBODY can judge whether that person is still sick or not. Pedophiles prove this point accurately that you absolutely cannot trust someone who you think is cured. They are let out day after day and the repeat offenders is astronomical.

Rest in hell you piece of crap.

Then why dont they just kill them the same day of conviction and give instant gratification or"closer" Lets do a bunch of wrongs and make it right. Lets go back to public exicution or better yet let the family kill

Him hows tha for closer. I never said let him out i said kill him why waste the money on keeping him for so long then kill him sure leave his ass locked up for life but killing him wasnt the answer.Let him live in the hell he created at least he did something for his sins You right you cant pass judgment so why can you kill him yo ucan keep him from doing more wrong ending his life gave him the easy way out

cruel, questionable crimes/convictions etc. probably all things that can be said about the chinese justice system.

but the custom of popping a cap in the delinquent's ass and then having the family pay for it, that /does/ have a certain style.

but my pogo-stick-minesweeping solution is probably more useful, both to the people getting their mines swept and as a deterrent.

Thank you thats all i was tryng to say and I never meant that your justice and morals are despicable. You said it best  Everything in life has a certain balance, therefore when you end someone else's life early, the same fate should befall you. As did someone end his life but let that be by his own demise not from a needle. Let a murder kill a murder as i said he got the easy way out