WTF.........LOL

BlazingSpeed

i just tried to do the download test and i got this message.........multiple times, but it lets me do a upload...Any Help????

ERROR :: 337 :: Sorry but 210876 Kbps is too high. Our test cap is currently set at 90000 Kbps. This does not necessarily mean you have an awesome connection... this most likely means that...

**Somehow the test is in your browser cache

** You clicked <back> and are now getting ERROR results

TestMy.net has filters in place to weed out bad results. You should RE-TEST and try to get an accurate reading.

If you get this often try to not click back. :)

Make sure you aren't running any proxy or firewall software... Ever since I put the download test in PHP it has done that to some users, I haven't had a chance to debug this... but it's happening to very small amount of people. I don't know why though ;-/

Make sure you aren't running any proxy or firewall software... Ever since I put the download test in PHP it has done that to some users' date=' I haven't had a chance to debug this... but it's happening to very small amount of people. I don't know why though ;-/[/quote']

Like for myself and most people I test PERFECT, everywhere I go any computer I have used. But i tested over at my moms house a few weeks ago and she was running Symantec Client Security and the test hung and did nothing, I disabled symantec and it ran perfect.

Let me know your system specs, what programs you have running... what browser your running and so on so I can debug this error... it's VERY hard for me to fix when I don't get the error myself..... and I have tried all kinds of stuff to try and duplicate the error. Hell on my computer even if I click back on the results page all it does for me is re-test ~~ but for some people it will display crap results... code can drive a man insane guys :x

Make sure you aren't running any proxy or firewall software... Ever since I put the download test in PHP it has done that to some users' date=' I haven't had a chance to debug this... but it's happening to very small amount of people. I don't know why though ;-/[/quote']

I notice server is more stable after you changed to PHP, before i had speed drops if too many users was testing at same time.

so dont change back!! hehehe

VanBuren :)

Oh no it is WAY better now... I just can't wait till the rest of the site is finished in PHP, hopefully in the next month or so... then the whole site will be even better, and it will allow me to add a crap load more options and features.