Locking Threads

Mr. Hahn

Let's not get carried away with locking threads now. I understand why my grammatical one was locked. The original post was changed, and it had boiled down to nothing but an arguement. But, I don't really see why that "now upload 3mb vs 579kb test" thread was locked. It was carrying itself along nicely, and it shouldn't be locked just because one or two idiots decide to start name name-calling like a couple of 6-year-olds. Moderators need to step in and control the situation instead of stopping a perfectly good thread.

Though you may be the reason I'm bringing this up .s1, it isn't particularly aimed at you. I just feel it needs to be kept in mind by all moderators.

A moderator needs to be an individual who makes every decision when moderating in an unbiased and unemotional way. The decisions made need to be best for the forums, not the individual, barring extreme circumstances of course. Things can spiral out of control quickly when emotions mix with power too strongly.

That's all. :?

eh... I locked it because i didnt want it to continue to grow into more of a flamefest that it did. And van your just being an xxxxxxxxxx. You locked mahn's thread for the same reason, yet open one that i closed? thats xxxxxxxxxx.

And hahn, the only reason your bringing this up is because you saw the opertunity to make more xxxxxxxxxx comments as you usualy do, couldnt because it was locked and decided to make a thread seeming innocent enough. gg.

eh... I locked it because i didnt want it to continue to grow into more of a flamefest that it did. And van your just being an xxxxxxxxxx. You locked mahn's thread for the same reason, yet open one that i closed? thats xxxxxxxxxx.

And hahn, the only reason your bringing this up is because you saw the opertunity to make more xxxxxxxxxx comments as you usualy do, couldnt because it was locked and decided to make a thread seeming innocent enough. gg.

and whos flaming now eh?

I locked hahn